sussy baka

(williams pov)

i walk my way to electrical, trying to shake of the trauma i had just expereinced. i put my headphones in and start listening to my main man jason durulo. as i walk in slow motion (%100 tru), with my music so loud i cant hear my toes or my ass (phew).

i put up my finger into a gun motion and point them to newt and rylee who are in the hallway sussy close to a vent.

i wink but they cant see my brown orbs.

im pretty sure they can her jason thru my ears but thats the point. 

i arrive at electical where i have 2 tasks. as i walk in i see andrew looking yellower then use ual. as much as it pains me i turn off my jason durulo, just as my favrouite part came on and i was going to bust freaken move. 

 ''sup andrew'' i say in my deep husky voice ''sup. dora over minho yet? he says with his less deep husky voice then mine

''no'' i say as i put my nubby hand on my hip and strike a pose.

i had never actually completed a task before, becuse some reason the creators didint give me thunbs, as i reach out to fix some wires, andrew look over the room and lets out the dryiest wheeze i have ever heard ''DUDE WHERE ARE YOUR THUMBS'' 

i stop in my tracts and look over to him.

''well im sorry mister perfect but i may only have 8 fingers but atleased-'' i try to think of something wrong with andrew but hes just perfect. andrew chuckles and gets back to his task.

i look over to give him one last evil glare but notice its a visual task and...nothings happening.

''sus'' i think to myself, but theres no way andrew is imposter. as im a staring at andrew being all sus and stuff, . then i get to work.   i hear foot steps i swing my head over like an owl and see the most gorgus shadde on purp i have ever seen walk into electrical, almsot lost another finger sheesh.  its dora ovi. i think to myself "nows my chance" as i walk over to her finally putting my run way walk i have been practicing to use, just as i look up to give her my best smolder as well as my best pickup line...shes friken stareing at andrew, but this aint just a useuall "oMg I lOve yOU pLeAsE mARRy ME AND lEtS fORGET ALl ABoUT willIAM" it was like a cheecky  partner in crime? was kinda cringy to be honest, like why you looking like that smh. to be honest i could trust andrew theres no way he could be even close to sus...but he was, and so was dora. so freakin BOOKED IT out the door I RAN AND RAN AND I COULD HEAR SOMTHIN GBEHIND ME BUT AGAIN I THOUGHT IT WAS MY ASS SO I DIDINT STOP I KEPT RUNNNING AND SPRINTING AND LEAPING AND SKIPPING AND TRIPPED AND FALLING AND IM PRETTY SURE I SPRAIND MY FOOT BONE AS I WAS RUNNING then I RAN INTO ASTON.