mega sus

(Williams POV)

As i jump out of my seat, we are placed in a cafateria with hotti dora, newt, andrew, and of course myself. the first person i look to is stinky minho, hes kinda sus tbh. i look over the andrew where he was chatting with Yellow.. was that Rylee? i walk over to him with my sexy toes slapping the floor as i walk in frusatration. "Hello?" I butt into their cringe conversation, "What are we supposed to be doing?"

Andrew glanced at me, "Rylee this is our latest newcomer, William." He placed his huge warm hand on my shoulder. The female in the yellow space suit had a small green leafy plant on her helmet.

 "Nice to meet you" she smiled politely

"nice to meet you too" i said in my husky ddeep masculan tone " anyways andrew im going to find some people and introduce myself"  "ok, man" andrew said in his sexy american voice

as i walk over to taylor i carese my ass and feel somthing in my back pocket it was square and small, i take it out of my pocket and find a phone. then it was like a light bulb went off in my brain. a idea so brilliant a jeff bezoz couldent think of in all his life. 

my idea was to make dora jealous. i pull up yt music and search "jason durulo talk dirty to me"

i walk up to her with my toes hitting the cold hard ground, with the beat coming out of my right slightly bigger then the other one ass check,

"get jazzy on em" And i start dancing like a teenage white girl. until my key phrase comes up and a I growl huskily "Talk dirty to me" and throw it back. Taylor heftily slapped me clean across my perfectly chiseled face making my jaw sting from the pure force. I rub my face flesh with the back of my hand. and drag my sexy toes back to Andrew, my face glowing with embarrassment. "what the hell was that?" andrew whispered into my sexy ear,

"man she freaken hit me jason darulo didint work what hope do i have?" i said while clencheing my fists and slowly falling to my knees.

andrew picked me up with his rock hard bicepes and the rock level strength ''its ok william theres always bruno mars''

"My goodness you're right!" i could feel my warm shimmery lukewarm orbs lighting up once again. Just as i was about to wander off again my Right buttcheek vibrated. surely thats not normal. I groped my ass trying to figure out what was wrong, and then pulled the phone out of my pocket. A list of tasks apeared on the screen. i scanned through my tasks as Rylee yelled out 

"I'm going to nav does anyone else need to go?"
"I'll go with you" the girl in the Lime suit volenteered.

i scanned through my tasks again, noticing that i had to go to weapons. "I'll join you guys" William confidently strode over to the other two.
"Okay cool lets get a move on" Courtney led the small group away from the others who were still pairing off for safety reasons. 

We arrived at weapons and the other two waited for me to complete my task of clearing astroids that took forever to do. while i was working hard they just sat around and played cards.

After i finnished we then jogged all the way navigation where i kept a watch out while Courtney did her wire task and Rylee did downloads. by the time we finnished those tasks it was late afternoon and we decided to head back to the cafiteria for the day and have something to eat. We made haste as we jogged towards storage and back to the cafe.

Sitting on the table when we got back was some bread and sandwhich fillings. i would have complained there was no lobster but like it was fine. i'll let it slip this once. 

"And then the file corrupted and i had to start the download again" The cute little tiny girl dora groaned. 
"Yeah well at least you didnt trip over your own feet" Lily sighed back.

"Okay guys its time to go to the bunks and get some good ol shut eye" Minho smiled at everyone. "You all did super well for your first day, but theres still more to do."

I nudged dora who was standing beside me, and i pointed out the window
"If a star fell everytime i thought of you, the sky would be empty." I winked at her smexily.

Dora narrowed her eyes at me kicked my ankle with her tiny little feet, folded her arms and walked away. 'oh well it was worth a shot' i thought to myself as i limped towards the bunks.