21: PICTURE

21: PICTURE

***
R O S É

"Good Morning!"

"I cooked your favorite!"

"Have a seat!"

My brows furrowed, yawning as I lightly scratched my sleepy eyes. Then I felt Lisa's hands on both my shoulders as she helped me in taking my sit on the dining table.

Jennie Unnie put the plates of my favorites on the table.

Jisoo Unnie poured the juice on my glass.

And Lisa suddenly hugged me from the back.

"What's happening to you guys? Is it the end of the world or something?" I can't help but ask.

Jennie Unnie pouted and looked at me with soft sad gaze. I arched a brow at her and then, I heard Jisoo Unnie heave a deep sighed as she put her hand above mine.

"We know you like Chanyeol.." she started.

"And?" I probed, I'm not denying my feelings for Yoda because it is true.

I like him even before we became friends.

The three look at each other and my eyes travel to each of them, scanning their worried expressions. What's with them? I just woke up and they are already acting weird!

Ugh.. my body still slightly aches from the stampede that happens yesterday at the school. I wonder how Chanyeol Oppa's doing now.. I hope he is okay and nothing is bothering him. After all, it is my fault because I am the one who insisted that we go to the university in disguise.

"Look." Lisa showed me the screen of her phone.

I blinked.

In there is a picture from yesterday, it is inside the university with Chanyeol Oppa being bombarded by the students and then the next picture is him carrying a girl--which is me but no one knows because I am hiding on his chest.

--and the fact that I am wearing a brown wig sooo with my blonde hair now, no one would suspect it's me.

The headline says, 'EXO'S PARK CHANYEOL IS DATING A UNIVERSITY STUDENT!'

"What..?"

He just helped me because I was about to be hit by a bicycle! And the fact that I am not really a university student because I am in disguise as well!

This news is being too much!

"I know right." Lisa huffed. "I can't believe we don't know that he is dating! Poor you.."

Jennie Unnie pouted. "I asked Jongin about this news earlier this morning and even him doesn't have any idea about his groupmate's lovelife."

I stared blankly at the two of them looking at me with comforting gazes.

"Are you okay Rosé?" Jisoo Unnie squeeze my hand.

How should I tell them that I am not affected at all because the girl in the picture is none other than me?

I tilted my head to look at Jisoo Unnie's eyes and just when I was about to open my mouth to say something, she stood up and clapped her hands.

"It's okay Chae! There are lots of fishes in the sea and tonight, we'll help you find one!" Jisoo Unnie declared.

"Huh?" That was all I could say!

Lisa then squealed and hugged me. "Yey! But before that, let's go do some beauty stuffs for our girl to find many fishes flocking at her tonight!"