30: STRANGE

30: STRANGE

***
R O S É

"Will you be okay here all alone Chae?" Jisoo Unnie asked.

I look around my new place and I nodded. I just bought my very own condo unit. Jisoo Unnie is the first one to bought her own home last year then after two months, both Jennie Unnie and Lisa bought each of their own as well.

As for me, I am not yet ready to live alone that time but I don't have the courage to admit that to my members but Jisoo Unnie seems to felt my worries.. thus, I stayed with her house until I finally decided that I don't want to burden her anymore.

"It's not as big as your home but this will do." I smiled. "It felt warm."

"You know I don't mind if you stay with me." Jisoo Unnie held my hand. "Actually, I will feel more reassure that you'll be alright if you stay with me Rosé."

I pouted at her words. She's gotten more overprotective of me since that accident happened. She may not say it and even though I don't really remember what happened, I could feel that she is blaming herself for what happened to me.. but it is not her fault. I know it will never be Jisoo Unnie's fault.

"Don't worry about me Unnie. I'm a big girl now!" I said enthusiastically to convince her.

Jisoo Unnie helped me in unpacking my clothes then Lisa and Jennie came to help us in designing my new condo unit. I didn't bought a home like Jisoo Unnie and Jennie Unnie. Lisa also only bought a condo unit but in a different building.

Lisa's reason is that she focuses on building a home in Thailand because it's her country. Mine is that.. it felt less lonely not living alone on a big home.

"Goodbye Chae! Sleep well!" Lisa kissed my cheek.

"I left vegetables and fruits on the fridge. I know you wil never forget to eat well." Jennie Unnie hugged me.

Jisoo Unnie was the last one to left. She is hesitant to leave me and I only chuckle at her. She even have a lot of advices and words of wisdom before she finally left me.

"Always lock the door Park Chaeyoung!" She shouted.

"Yes!" I said and salute before I closed my door.

And now, all I have to do is clean our left over dishes. My three members brought a lot of food that I still have a lot of left overs to clean. Gosh, I will feel really guilty to throw away this good foods.

"Foods is sacred. I can't just throw it away.. what do I do?" I whispered to myself.

And I just decided to wrapped it up cleanly inside a plastic container. I'll just give it to my neighbor! Right.. I should be close to my neighbors and befriend them! I just hoped whoever my neighbor is won't freak out that his/her neighbor is me, the main vocalist of Blackpink.

Well, this neighborhood is also full of celebrities. It's only a 25•/° chance that my neighbor would be a fan.

Okay.. this is it!

I huffed on my cheek as I stand straight to knock on the door infront of my unit. I am only wearing a white shirt and a gray sweatpants with my hair on a messy bun. I hope my neighbor would welcome me warmly.

(A/N: Listen to this music while imagining this scenario on this part of the story)

I proceeded to knock and then pressed the doorbell two times.