Pressure

Hi Arianics it's been a while since my last update I hope are in there and still supporting my story. I hope you are doing great!

.
.
.
.

I know we been experience a lot of things and we always having a pressure, because were not sure for what will happen soon and theirs a lot of thought that coming to our mind.

We all have pressure, those things we have to deal with every day at home and work. Occasionally, we have additional one-off pressures like moving house or changing jobs.  Everyone has their own individual pressures and we all deal with them in different ways. Here are some tips to help you think about your pressures and some actions you can take to manage them effectively is:

Understand your pressures

When I was a grade 10 and pandemic happen, I was thinking what would I do in my future?? What is my passion or things I want to do in the future, because we need to know what we want in the future. I decided to learn new things I learn how to draw and painting, then after how many days I'm having interesting in architecture, it's not that bad because I really like to draw, because they said if you love, what your doing you will persue it to achieve.  I believe in that some thought that coming to my mind "what if I tired?" then try to do it again and find inspiration.

After how many days I found my passion architecture is not for me I'm a lazy person and I can't handle a lot of things. When I watched k drama their's a lot of thought that I really wanted to be doctor, I know that I'm not that smart, but I am a hardworking.

I told to my parents that I really want to be a doctor and taking STEM for my shs, I'm having a pressure that what if I cannot continue it because it taking so long and I don't want to saw my parents having a debt to others and seeing them sacrifice and working hard just to do what we want.

I had a lot of dreams and I am working hard to achieve them, why we are having a pressure? Because we always thinking the negativity than positivity. All we need is if you need courage not to do what you assume wouldn't work out, I hope you find the courage you need in this message.

"God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He's working on you, too."  - Rick Warren

And that quote made me realize that there is no pressure if you'll trust God. I think just focus what you're doing right now, be patient and trust the process. You'll not realize how far you are in now just strive your dream, and don't just like dream make it come true.

"Our soon will be finally."

"Pressure is a word that is misused in our vocabulary. When you start thinking of pressure, it's because you've started to think of failure."  - Tommy Lasorda