Introduction

Logan

"Ma'am you forgot your change." I passed the woman her change and she left the gas station. The last man came in my line handing his things to me so I can scan them.

I held my head down the whole time, bagged his chips and he pulled out his money. I finally held my head up to see a Beautiful face. This man was gorgeous. I stood there speechless staring at him, while he stared at me back smirking a little.

His skin was Carmel toned with tattoos all up his arm. His hair was really curly at the top with a small box looking shape. He had full pink lips, his eyes were dark brown and he had a scar right above his left eyebrow. This man was sexy as fuck.

"Ummm... Are you gone take my money or you just gone keep staring at my sexy ass?" He spoke a little too blunt. His voice was a total turn on.

I mugged him hard and took his money and gave him his change. "You not even all that cute any ways asshole." I said looking down.

He chuckled "Okay ma what ever. Logan."

"How do you... Oh nevermind." I realized that he looked at my name tag.

"I'll see you around ma." He said and left.

I got my things and told my boss I was leaving since my shift was over. I walked out of the gas station basically struggling because I had my purse, my duffle bag which was heavier than I remembered.

I was walking to my car and passed a group of men that stared at me. I didn't bother looking back because that ment that I wanted what they had, Dick .

"Aye lil mama c'mere real quick, lemme get some of that ass." One man said. Then they all started laughing. I opened my trunk, put all my things in there and slammed it shut. I turned around only to get slammed into the car again. I fell to the ground and got liked repeatedly in the head by those 4 niggas. They stopped, some body picked me up and put me on the car touching and feeling all on me, I jumped in reaction. I tried kicking and punching wildly but they held me down.

Tears were streaming down my face as they were violating me.

"AYE !" POW ! POW ! POW ! POW !

I jumped when I heard those 4 shots. All their bodies dropped to the ground. Then someone rushed over, picked me up bridal style and put me in the back seat of their car. They pulled of quickly making the tires screech, burning rubber.

I moaned loadly, my head was pounding. I was slowly slipping into consciousness.

"Stay awake ma. You okay? You hear me? C'mon Rell drive faster damn!" I heard him yell.

After 10 minutes we finally came to a stop. Someone turned the car off. He picked me up again and opened the car door.

"Rell here my keys." He threw the house keys. "Open it"

Rell opened the door and he rushed in, ran upstairs, walked in this room, Im guessing it was his. He laid me down gently on the queen sixed bed. Then he disappeared into his bathroom.

I laid there, flipped over to my side and pulled my knees up to my chest. A few tears fell down my cheeks. My face was hot and my head was spinning. Thinking of the worst, I just got myself into something that I probably can't get out of.

.......................................
Is it good so Far ?

READ
COMMENT
VOTE