F I V E

Logan

I woke up and looked around I was tied up once again, against a pole, sitting on a cold ass concrete floor. I couldn't really move this time. My mouth was taped shut. There was something in my moth though.

I moved my tongue around to try and figure out what it was and it felt like keys or some shit.

"Those keys are in your mouth." A deep voice said. I looked around and saw the same nigga from last night. I was scared for my life. I knew my life was coming to an end. I'ma die tonight.

"They about to come in, in about a hour or so. I'm busting you out and we about to find my brother." He explained. I tried to wiggle out but they were too tight it felt as if my circulation was being cut off.

He walked over to me quickly and pulled out his same pocket knife from last night. He must be a criminal or some shit, cause this nigga stay with knives.

He started cutting the ones of my feet first. "Since you itty bitty and shit--" he paused to flip his dreads out of his face. "You gone climb out that window over there in that corner." He pointed with his head, over to where the window was.

I scrunched up my face at him. "Man I know, I know. You scared and shit. But its just me and you. If you wanna get out of here you gone have to work with me ma." He said cutting the last of the ropes off. I used my right hand to take the tape of my mouth.

"Okay, once you go out that window its a black truck out there on the side of the house. Get in, and DO NOT, leave. DO NOT go anywhere else. Its unlocked. I'll be out there in 5 minutes tops."

I nodded my head. There were no shoes on my feet and it look like it was raining. So I walked over to where the window was and unlatched the lock. I took one last look at him and he nodded for me to go on.

I jumped up and put my ass on the ceal of the window. I crossed both of my legs over, and out the window. I didn't jump, cause we was in the basement. All I had to do was crawl out, I did exactly that.

Once I was in the grass I got up and looked around. It was broad daylight and anyone could see me, out side with this mothafuckin' white ass doctor gown, with no shoes.

I spotted the black truck and darted towards it. I was running as fast as I could. My lungs were burning and I was wheezing, really bad. I got to the truck and took a breath, panting and shit. I almost had a damn asthma attack and shit.

I opened the door and checked my surroundings on more time before getting in. I shut the door behind me slightly but hard. I jumped in the back and got on the floor so just in case someone walks by they won't even notice me here. So Ill just lay here until this nigga gets back.

Sontiago

I watched her make it to my car and get in. I let out a sigh of relief, happy to know that she got in safe. Know all I gotta do is get this money and go.

I walked up the basement stairs and put the pin in for the door. It made a noise notifying me that it was open. I open it, stepped out and locked it behind me.

I walked down the hall and made my way up to my bosses office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He spoke. I opened the door and the smell of Polo cologne and weed hit my face.

I sat in the chair next to the door and listened to the conversation he was having with the two youngins sitting in his first two chairs across from him.

"Did y'all take care of that Lil business I told y'all to take care of?" Rakeem asked while blowing out the smoke that was in his mouth.

I turned my head towards them and leaned my head to the side a little bit. I know these little niggas didn't do it. By the way they looked at each other, anyone could tell. These mothafuckas was paranoid as hell.