E I G H T

Bre'Ahna

"Lo?" Here she was, standing at my door. Where the fuck she been all this time?

She nodded and tears started to flow down her cheeks. I pulled her into a tight secure hug, reassuring that it was gonna be okay.

I couldn't believe she was here, I haven't seen her in what felt like forever. I didn't want to let her go, But I did cause she smelt like old shit.

I let her go and backed away quickly. She stood there. "Girl, what the fuck happened to you?"

She started to speak and I cut her off , "Wait, Before anything come out cho mouth, I already smell shit. Now let's go get chu in the shower and freshen up that nasty ass breath." I said holding my nose.

She just start dying laughing, and I joined, pushing her towards the bathroom.

Now she was in the shower, I sat on the toilet. Not using it of course.

"Explain." Was all I said.

She peaked her head out of the shower. "Explain what?" She frowned.

I straight faced her. "Nigga, don't play dumb. I thought something happened to you? You know Nelly gone go the fuck off when she get here."

She turned the shower off and I handed her a towel and she stepped out, wrapping her self. I stood up walking out of the bathroom and she followed me into my room.

"I know how she is, but its a long story." She said while putting her curly hair into a sloppy bun.

I sat down on my king sized bed and looked up at her. "Tell Bre all about it."

----------

Javier

Its now 1:00 at night and I'm sitting outside this nigga house. He probably planned this shit. He probably got her locked up in a dungeon or some shit.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and reached inside my glovebox for my .40 glock and put it in my holster. I stepped out of my Mercedes Benz and shut the door gently. I looked at his house and started walking towards it.

The motion sensor lights came on so I had to be careful. I went to the side door and used my lockpick to open it. No alarm, I sighed in relief.

I stepped in and shut the door behind me. How this nigga don't have any security in his home? In the game you gotta be ready for shit like this. Mothafuckas don't be bullshittin'.

It was pitch black and only the light of the moon and the streetlights could help me see what's in front of me.

I could see the stairs from where I was standing so I started to walk towards them. I glanced around to be extra secure that no one was down stairs then I started to make my way up them.
With each step I was careful because I didn't want to make a single sound as I made my moves. I made it to the top, crouched down and pulled out my gun from my holster.

There was a small light coming from underneath a bedroom door and thats what I was aiming for. I stood back up and made my way to the door.

I sighed, "1...4...2!" I shook my head and laughed at myself. "My dumbass." I said more to myself.

I just kicked in the door. There were two people in the bed sound asleep. Until I busted one in the air.

POW !

The man jumped up first and reached for his piece as soon as he seen me.

I aimed at him. "Don't chu Fucking move." He paused and started inching closer. I cocked it back once more.