S E V E N

A|N The Reason Im updating so late is because, y'all not commenting no more. Which means that I dont know how yall feel about this mf book. Like c'mon now. COMENNNNNNNTTTTTT! DAMN!

Bre'Ahna

"Ill call you back Nelly."I said to my bestfriend Chanel on the otherside of the phone.

"Okay nigga, you better. Cause you be lying and I'll be home tomorrow. We have to find her."

"Chanel she's a grown ass woman. She ain't lost." I laughed. Even though I was worried sick about Logan, I had to calm myself because she grown and don't need nobody on her ass all day. Its been 2 whole days since she's called us.

"Okay, whatever. I'm still worried." I could tell she was. Her voice wasn't the same when she worried about someone. Chanel is very sensitive, so we have to work with her feelings.

"She's fine. Now bye mothafucka I gotta go."I rushed.

She laughed. "Bitch bye." I ended the call and placed my phone on the kitchen counter.

I walked in the living room, sat on my couch and turned the TV on to Notorious.

"Let me do that for you." Chris said.

"What?" Faith questioned. This part always made me smile and get chills.

"Make you smile." He answered. I love this part.

The front door, door knob twisted and my head shot to the door. In walked Jay looking depressed and shit. I stared at him as he made his way over to the kitchen and into the fridge.

I sighed, got up and went after him. I entered the kitchen as he was looking for something in the refrigerator.

I walked over and slammed it shut. "Nigga you rude as fuck. Getcho' big hongery ass out my refrigerator, looking for sandwiches and shit." I laughed. He just mugged me and opened it back up, not responding.

Something must've happened or he would've said a slick ass comment or some shit. I jumped up to sit on my counter and swung my feet back and forth.

"So waasup? What's wrong? Why you look so depressed?" I asked as he pulled out the leftover Chicken and put it in the microwave. He turned around and rubbed his forehead, and closed his eyes.

Now I know something went down. He isn't himself right now."What happened Javier?"

"Shit!" I jumped. He was pacing the kitchen. I started getting worried, the last time he did this was when our Granny was sick. My heart started beating nervously.

"Where's Granny?!"I asked. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a straight face like I was stupid.

"She coo, dumbass." He chuckled and shook his head. I let out a sigh of relief and rubbed my hands together.

"So what happened? Why the fuck you so paranoid?"

He shok his head. "Ronn, He-He dead Bre." Tears formed in my eyes and I tried so hard no to let them fall but they did. I knew my cousin was hurt, I know him like the back of my hand. If he's hurt he doesn't show it, He's strong.