F O U R

Sontiago

When this girl said HIS name my mind flashed back to the last time I seen him.

Lol **Flash Back**

I was 10 years old walking home from the candy store and we were talking about what we wanted to be when we grew up.

"What do you wanna be Jay?" I asked as we were walking on the sidewalk, five blocks away from the house

He looked at the sky and thought for a minute. He was thinking.

I hit him in the arm. "Nigga what do you wanna be!?"

"I wanna be a Chef, so mama don't have to cook for us." He spoke.

We turned a corner. "That's coo, I wanna be really rich so she doesn't have to worry about a mothafucking thing in this world.

We both nodded and dapped up. Me and my brother were always close. We told each other everything and went through everything our uncle put our mom through.

Our dad died last year in a trajic car accident. Ever since then, me and my brother have been really protective about who we let in our life.

Our uncle now lives with us and pays bills. He works at some car shop but he deals drugs on the low. After my dad died he started fucking with my mom. He got her hooked on the shit she's on. I first realized my mom was on heroin when I was 8. She tried to hide it though. I told my brother and he didn't believe me until she started acting crazy.