1

________________________

Chapter 1
10 years of peace: Levi vs. Potatoes battle two!

________________________

After the rumbling happened, many people lost their lives and fought for humanity's freedom, most suffered such loss, but in the end achieved what everyone thought was impossible. Peace, and freedom from the titans.

Within those ten years, the conflict between nations were slowly mended, and the people who were at each others throats for decades had come together for peace.

Queen Historia Reiss appointed her trusted council. Now that the walls and the titans no longer existed, The Garrison and Scouts led by Commander Hanji Zoe have been merged with the objective of travelling within nations and incharge of keeping the relationship between them and other countries at bay, preventing another war from happening. Tanya Ackerman had filled her resignation in order to focus on her family.

However as the Queen and her personal friend, there's just no way she's gonna let someone as talented like Tanya go. So with a lot of convincing,

Historia won.

The only regiment incharge of keeping the peace within Paradis Island are the military police, However, Commander Nile who had after he turned to a titan and was shot multiple times by Gabi Braun using the anti-titan rifle, the military police was left without a leader.

But, Queen Reiss knew exactly the most capable person to lead and now, The military police stronger than ever is now led by Commander Tanya Ackerman

The people of Paradis are finally living the normal life they've always craved off,

meanwhile,

the kitchen inside the Ackerman residence stood a ravenette man with his cane guiding his bad knee as he stared at the potatoes in from of him.

Thanks to Hanji and the evolving technology around them, they were able to insert metal screws on his knee that was damaged during the war, but still, he needed his cane sometimes when the slight pain acts up.

Letting out a deep sigh, he placed his dark burgundy cane on the side and grabbed a knife, started dicing the potatoes. A handkerchief was tied around his head and wearing his pink apron while he's busy making breakfast for his family, a small light footsteps going down the stairs was heard.

The six year old Himawari tilts her head, rubbing her just woken up eyes while looking at the figure on the kitchen. 'Dad is standing without his cane?' She thought confused.

"Dad? Where's your cane?" She asks while making her way towards him. Levi was slightly taken by surprise.

"You're up early." Levi says while patting her hair before he picks her up and made her sit on the counter. Himawari was watching her dad cook their mom's favorite... Fried potatoes.

"Dad how are you able to stand? I thought you can't walk?" She asks with inocent eyes. An irk mark appeared on Levi's forehead as he heard the degrading statement of his daughter but decides to laugh it off.

"Hima, my knee is just a little messed up, but I'm fine." Levi smiled. Meanwhile, Himawari was in awe of her dad.

"I still can't believe you and mom fought in that war, they told us everything that happened in school. I bet those titans are scary." Says Himawari while fiddling her fingers, imagining what titans could've looked like. Levi gazed at her for a moment because of her statement.