Final

A/N: So I realized the original ending I had for this book was too cruel....

Have this instead! I hope u do enjoy this chapter. Thanks again for reading! Love u all!

___________________

❝ Happy Birthday ❞

The Marleyan squad met in a circle as all of them met to go together for Tanya's birthday. Reiner and Pieck instantly deadpanned at the blonde stoic girl named Annie.

"Why the hell are you all looking at me like that?" She glared.

All of them knew about Annie and Tanya's relationship in the past, and the two surprising sort it out well that they're civil at this very moment. But, the first thing they noticed after seeing each other.....was their gifts.

Reiner brought a knife set.

Pieck had a memory pillow.

But Annie on the other hand....

"Isn't that the most expensive jewelry from that shop in Liberio?" Pieck asked peaking through the luxurious paper bag Annie was carrying.

The blonde girl had to fight the urge to blush as she turns away. Money really isn't an issue, she just wants to get Tanya something nice since it's her birthday.

"It's nothing."

"That's exactly the opposite." Pieck chuckled beside the blonde man.

"What do you mean?"

"Giving that is basically a way of telling captain Levi 'I'm still inlove with your wife'." Reiner said with a  stifled laugh, making Annie's glare hardened, her ears were turning red.

"Shut up!"

"Reiner! Pieck!" The three were cut off when they heard those voices, it was Gabi and Falco eith Kana.

"Armin invited us, are you guys on the way to the restaurant too?" Falco asked when his eyes widened upon noticing a very famous brand that originated in Marley.

"Is that..."

"Holy crap I've heard about these!" Gabi's eyes gleamed as they shot towards Annie. "These are the ones who sell those diamond necklaces!"

"I know!" Falco grinned. "I never thought I'd actually see one of it in person."

"See what I mean?" Reiner says while raising a brow at the stoic blonde.

"Shut it you brats!"

• • •

To say they were under pressure was an understatement. It was like hell was raised by no other than Levi Ackerman himself.

"Sasha! I told you to stop eating the potatoes!!" Armin was close to losing his shit after the brunette finished all the potatoes while Niccolo was busy cooking.

"It wasn't me!!" Sasha protested with a mouthful.

"We just picked up the banner--" Eren arrived inside the Ackerman residence and saw Armin scolding Sasha while him and Connie tried to get Sasha out of the kitchen but she just clung onto Niccolo like a koala.

"Well.....this is exhausting." The brunette mumbled under his breath, unkown to him, a dark shadowed figure was glaring behind him. Eren was sure he felt all the hair on his skin arise.