anubuav taking care of haseena 😊❤️

And he straight up went to her house he thought hj toh kamre mai hongi, itni raat ko hume unhe darwaza kholne ki takleef nahi deni chahiye and decided to enter from her room's balcony.

He climbed the balcony and from outside saw his love❤️ struggling to sleep, he knocks the glass haseena first ignores it thinking it must be air but then when the knock was continuous she got up to check and saw anubhav der, she immediately opened it and let him inside.

as: kya hj kitni der lagadi kholne mai.

hm: sir wo kya hai na log humare ghar aksar door se ate hai isliye hume laga ke shyd hawa ki wajh se.

as laughs and says: hj apke pass humesha humare liye tana hota hai nahi. 😄

hj: sir ap ye sab chodiye aur bataiye ap yaha iss waqt kese aur wo bhi balcony se.?

as: wo hum balcony se isliye aye kyuke hum apko neeche ake darwaja kholne ki takleef nahi dena chahte the.

hm waits for his answer abt y did he came here but when he was just staring her and not saying anything she said,

hm: aur?

as lost in her : aur.

hm: aurrrr??

as: aurrr..(still lost in her)

hm: sir ap aage bhi kuch bolenge ke kyu aaye hai ya sirf humme aise dekhte hi rahenge .?

as came out of his trance: wese apko dekhte hi rehne ka idea hume kafi acha laga.

hm: jii??

as : ah.. wo.. arre hj ap kabse aise tehri howi hai chaliye baith jaiye thak jayengi ap.

anubhav holds her hand and was taking her towards the bed but when he hold her hand it was really hot she was having fever🤒. he touches her forehead and it was too hot.🤒

as: hj apko itna tezz bhukaar 🤒hai apne hume kaha kyu nahi jabse.

hm: nahi sir wo toh bass.. hum theek hai..

as: kya theek hai ap hj yaha baithiye aur apne dawai khayi?!

hm : ji sir khali humne dawa..

but the medicine 💊did not work as she did not ate anything.

Anubhav made her lay comfortably on bed and said,

as: hj ap araam kariye. and went from the room.

hm thinking : sir chale gaye humari tabiyat khrab ye dekhne ke baad bhi wo aise kese karsakte hai😓, kyu nahi karsakte wo ye bilkul krsakte hai wese bhi wo sirf humare senior hi toh hai hum dono ka koi aur rishta thodi hai. and becomes sad😔 and closes her eyes.

     Then she felt something cold on her forehead she opened her eyes and saw anubhav was putting that {(cold pattis) mujhe nahi pta ab usse kya bolte hai to tumlog manage krlo ab} on her forehead.

hm: arre sir ye ap kya kr rahe hai hum theek hai ap kyu takle...

anubuav puts his finger on her lips and said.,

as: shant hj ab ap kuch nahi bolengi aur araam karengi..

And again continues doing that and her fever reduced. she pretended to sleep kyuke wo anubhav ko aur takleef nahi dena chahti thi kyuke she knew jabtak anubahv usse sukoon se sota howa nahi dekhleta anubhav ko sukoon nahi milne wala tha.

So she pretended very well that she was sleeping in peace. so anubhav got up and opened the door and closed it. haseena opened her eyes thinking he left. but saw him standing der only looking at her and smiling😊.

as: hj hume pta tha ap sirf sone ka natak kr rahi hai.

hm: apko pta chal gaya kya humne itni gandi acting ki (makes cute frown face).

as smiles😊 looking at her cute face: nahi acting toh apne kafi achi ki thi koi aur hota toh usse pta nahi chalta par hume chal gaya kyuke hum apse bohttt pyaa...  ah.. wo.. pehle ap ye bataiye ap natak kr kyu rahi thi?

hm: kyuke hume pta hai jabtak ap hume sukoon se sota howa nahi dekhlete apko sukoon nahi milega isliye. (again. makes cute face)

as: haa ye baat toh apne sahi kahi kal bhi ap sukoon se nahi sowi thi na aur agar ap aj bhi sukoon se nahi soyengi toh apki tabiyat jaldi kese theek hogi..

hm: apko kese pta kal hum sukoon se nahi soye paye the!? kal bhi aye the kya ap balcony sr latak kr and cutely laughs😄😄.

anubhav was just mesmerized by seeing her beautiful cute laugh😍😊 and was lost in it.

hm: sir.. sirrr kaha kho gaye ap phirse?

as: apme....aur kal bhi hum ana toh chahte the par aye nahi.

hm: ji??

as: hj ab apke sawal hgye ho to hume thoda araam toh kr lene dijiye.

hm: sir hum wahi toh chahte hai ap sukoon se ghar jakar araam kariye hum theek hai ab.

as: par hume sukoon ghar jakar araam krne se nahi milega(caresses her cheek) hume toh apko sukoon se araam krte howe dekhar jo sukoon ka araam milega wo kahin nahi milsakta to ab pls ap araam kariye.. ️❤️

Anubhav then starts caressing her hairs she was feeling really good by hearing his sweet words and his sweet and loving touch❤️❤️ and closed her eyes to feel his sweet touch.😊😊 but she was still not able to sleep maybe cos the warmth was still missing but she did not said anything and kept quiet.

       Haseena opened her eyes cos she stopped feeling his sweet touch and when she opened her eyes she saw anubhav very close to her anubhav was moving to her other side from top of her only (from above her) and then within a sec he carefully by taking complete care of her fractured hand took haseena in his arms in his embrace lovingly❤️❤️. haseena was abt to say something but then he kissed her forehead sweetly and closed his eyes and he had big peaceful smile 😊on his face the whole time. haseena smiled and felt peace by seeing his peaceful smile❤️😊 and also cos of the warmth which she needed.

      They both finally slept peacefully with each other's warmth, love, which they always needed the most❤️❤️.

Don't forget to share like comment and votee and follow my insta acc anuseena31.

Anuseena Broken Love 1 💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें