chapter fifty

GEORGIA WAS LESS THAN thrilled as she strolled into Derek Hale's empty loft

        GEORGIA WAS LESS THAN thrilled as she strolled into Derek Hale's empty loft. She'd texted Ethan and they agreed to meet up there to teach her how to really roar.

It was by no doubt on purpose that they said to meet at Derek's loft. The same place they killed Boyd. They wanted her angry, but why?

Things became more clear when a fist collided with her face. Georgia stumbled forward, when hands wrapped around either of her arms and tossed her forward, onto the floor. Scott and Stiles scrambled to the side, out of the way.

Ethan and Aiden stood smirking.

"Really?!" Georgia huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. She quickly twisted it up into a pony tail, "An ambush?"

The twins stalked closer, Aiden trying to kick her in the side. Georgia caught his foot, yanking him onto his ass before springing to her feet. Ethan was right on her, punching her face again.

The blow knocked her back a step, but didn't hurt enough to topple her over. Georgia growled lowly, throwing a punch at Ethan that he dodged. Aiden was up again, punching her in between her shoulders.

As Georgia stumbled, Ethan grabbed both of her elbows and spun them so she was facing Aiden. He began lashing out, throwing punch after punch at her face and stomach.

Stiles went to move forward, to call it off, but Scott stopped him with a slow head shake, "She can handle them."

As if his words triggered something, Georgia kicked both of her feet up. They wrapped around Aiden's neck and she tugged to the side, kicking him to the floor. She was able to pull out of Ethan's restraint with her superior strength, and then she was eyeing him defensively.

"I thought you were helping," she turned, spitting a glob of blood onto the floor.

"We are," Aiden jumped up to his feet, "You roar by giving in."

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control," Ethan continued. The two started to stalk closer, ready to continue the fight.

"Newsflash, I'm stronger than Deucalion now," Georgia flicked her claws out by her side, "You think you can break me?"

Stiles was anxious from the side lines, not sure how this would turn out. Either Georgia would end up beaten or she'd kill the twins, likely.

"That's actually the plan? You kick her ass?" Scott scoffed, not too thrilled either.

"You wanted a fight," Aiden flashed his eyes, "Come and get it."

Georgia ran forward, swinging at Aiden. He caught her wrist and shoved her to Ethan, who grabbed her and threw her harshly onto the ground. Her back colliding made the air in her lungs deflate. Aiden went to stomp on her, but Georgia rolled over.