chapter fifty-seven

text from: true LOSER alpha 🙄Lydia found Stiles

Lydia found Stiles. Meet @ my house.

GEORGIA LET OUT A deep breath as she read the text a few times. She was already dressed in a sweater she stole from Willow, and a pair of jeans. She stood up, going to pull on some boots.

She walked out of her room, thumping downstairs. Georgia found Willow in the living room with the cats. She turned upon hearing her younger sister, "Hey, what's up?"

"They found the nogitsune. They're all at Scott's," Georgia told her. Willow stood up, going to grab her jacket and shoes as well.

Georgia watched her load her gun again, and tuck it inside her coat. When it was open, Georgia saw a big lump in a second interior pocket, like a big pill bottle.

"What's that?" Georgia pointed at it.

Willow let out a breath, running a hand through her hair already spotting grey, "It's best if you don't know."

With that ominous reply, the Ray sisters went out and got in Willow's car. She drive them to Stiles' house, parking out front. They headed up to the front door, entering without knocking.

Stiles was on the couch, paralyzed by kanima venom and silenced by a piece of duct tape. Scott nodded the two into the kitchen where Deaton and Lydia were.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked.

Deaton shrugged, "I wish I knew," he looked around the table at them, "but if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here," he gestured back to the room, "He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand."

Scott and Georgia looked over their shoulders, seeing Stiles already staring. They needed to keep thinking, figure something out.

"But the scroll said to change his body," Lydia said, perched slightly on the table in a floral dress.

"That's if I translated it correctly," Deaton sighed. He turned back to them, "We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it? He's never asked to be a werewolf," Scott added. His words made Georgia shiver.

"He didn't ask for any of this," Willow shrugged.

"What if it saves his life?" Lydia posed.

"What if it kills him? I've never done this before," Scott argued, "What if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"That venom is not gonna last long," Deaton reminded them again, "Something needs to be done sooner than later."

Scott began to reach for his phone, "I can try calling Derek again."