Chapter: 2

(I had another chapter but it deleted itself Fml)

**Phils POV**

I always am the first and last to respond when Dan and I have conversations. I just always need to make sure he's okay. Neither of us have any real good friends other than each other so I do care about him a lot. I never know what to do other than sit on the Internet and watch tv and movies all day when I have nothing to do.

I never really have days off from ring productive so it's strange. Dan has to painfully go through his last year of high school while I'm sitting here doing nothing. I have no clue what to do with my life so I continue to do what I do on my days off. Say good morning to Dan and wait till responds back and leave him during the day. That's my usual morning, but instead of doing anything I sit and do nothing.

After a day of sleeping, watching tv and movies and scrolling the Internet Dan finally responds back.

"Hey^_^ Like usual the day sucked ass~Dan

"I've been there. Well I was bored the entire day and slept a lot~Phil

"Other than the boredom part sounds like one hell of a good life to me~Dan

"I wish. I never know what to do when I have some days off~Phil

"Don't know about you but I'm happy to sleep~Dan

Dan and I kept talking through the night as usual and figured we should skype tomorrow. We hadn't in a while and both agreed as strange as it sounds missed each other. I did miss Dan. Just reading his thoughts. There may not be much to "miss" but we both miss each other's voices and faces. Our actual emotion other than just words on a screen.

The next morning I wake up and see Dan told me good morning first. I smiled but then every bad thought filled my mind. What if he was up all night and figured to just say something then? He probably didn't sleep at all if that happened.

No. He would tell you if something was wrong or if he couldn't sleep. So stop and calm down, Dan will be fine. I hope.

After the morning progressed Dan and I figured to Skype and see each other after what felt like forever. The best part is seeing Dans smile when I see his face. It's defiantly not the strongest smile and his laugh isn't the strongest either. I still have to say like him a bit more than a friend and just want to be with him all the time and tell him he's okay.

The way he last minute quickly makes sure his hair is just in the right spot is one of the best things.

"Hey Phil! I'm so glad I can actually see your face again, I'm sorry you have to see mine though"

"Hey Dan and you have nothing to be sorry for im happy to see you too well sort of"

"I guess I'm not that horrifying. And we need to meet within the next couple years when I get out of the house"

"Might as well just live together while we're at it" I was being sarcastic but I wish Dan and I could live together and just be happy together all the the time. We both laughed.

"Oh I wish we could. Having a best friend seconds away is probably the best idea I've ever heard"

I could see an expression on dans face of "I really need a friend here every moment of my life" But I'm not sure im just delusional.

We talked for awhile a few hours actually. We never want to stop talking to each other. We never want to stop hearing each other's voices. We never want to stop seeing each other's faces. We never want to stop felling like we actually really do have someone out there that cares. I wish Dan could be with me every hour of the day. He just makes me happy and he's told me I make him feel happy.

When we somehow finally stop talking we just text. It doesn't make much of a difference being really honest. Actually it does. We could've stayed up but Dan doesn't want to awake his parents. It's such a strange feeling I have for him. Feelings actually. Maybe I do like him. Yeah nope. He won't like you back. Just push the thought aside.

Again like always I wait for Dan to stop responding and hopefully he fell asleep. I constantly remind him that if he can't sleep to talk to me. He never does. Maybe it helps him try to sleep if he doesn't just constantly check his phone. Yeah probably that. Wait no. He worries me. I just want Daniel James Howell to be okay. Does my own conciseness understand that?

**Comment if these chapters are a good length please because I honestly have no clue**