The Plan (Filler)

Back to freddy for a little bit....

POV: FREDDY RILEY

The pain that had stabbed into my heart was unlike any that I had felt before!
Norton, getting into such a serious relationship with my beloved Kreacherina, and throwing it all away like her love was nothing!

The thought truly disturbed me!
But in due time, he was going to pay.

"Alrightst, mine boys,"
I began with determination. I turned away from them, and planted my fist in my palm, lifting my chin high in the air.
"This betrayal wont-eth wend unpunished! The gigalo Norton will right his wrongdoings;"

Ganji leaned over to Wombat.
"I cannot hear this guy for the life of me."

Worm agreed.
"Yeah, why'd he turn around?" He looked back towards me.
"Hey, Freddie, can you maybe turn back aro-"

"TODAY AT LUNCH-"
I continued loudly.

"I shall confide in her the lies of her past lover! And then she will know of his true nature."
I was so passionate in the moment talking about my big plan, I hardly noticed that Ganji and Wisconsin had left for class as I was talking.

Oh, those two! They were probably just so enthusiastic for my awesome plan, they wanted to give me space to focus. Golly, those two are-!

"AYO Poindexter, get to class."

I was interrupted by the hall monitor, Yima!

"What-"

"GET YOUR OKILY-DOKILY NED FLANDERS LOVECHILD LOOKIN' ASS TO CLASS YOU CHESS CLUB REJECT GLEE-CAST WANNABE-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I UNDERSTANDETH. BY GOD---"

"THEN GO BEFORE I WRITE YOUR FOUR-EYED LEGALLY BLONDE ASS UP!"

I immediately began sprinting down the hall as soon as Yima pulled out the pink slips of doom.
She's terrifying.

"WHY AREST YOU SO M E A N!?"

I yelled behind me as I ran away.

"WHY R U SO DAMN UGLY!?"

She retorted.

I began to cry.

*TIME SKIP*

My first day of school, and every class I exhausted my attention on the PERFECT PLA- you get the point.

All those hours slaved over figuring out a way to avenge my beloveds fragile heart!
Was it at the cost of paying attention during orientation and sacrificing those precious classes learning just for a beautiful girl who may or may not accept my feelings?

Yes.

But it'll ALL have been worth it so long as that devious NORTON learns his lesson.

It was simple; foolproof even!
Either that two-timing loathsum little ball of pond scum admits his evils to Kreacherina, or I tell her myself about Norton's infidelity and the relationship he's engaged in.

Shortly as soon as my class with Mr. Joseph Desaulniers, the teacher of Chadology 101, had ended,

(he's not a very good choice teacher for the class..)

I took to the hallways filled with determination.
Luckily for me, my oh so important target had also taken to the halls filled with determination.
Norton Campbell himself!

He was looking around wildly, seemingly looking for something...

"You there, coal harlot!"
I called spitefully, looking past his preoccupied alarm in order to use this mysterious fear to my advantage.

"Huh? Oh, uh, hi,"
He held up a hand and waved as if to reject my advancement.
"Sorry, I'm not interested in buying cookies or anything, little girl. I'm a little busy-;"

"INSOLENT FOOL!"
I felt my face flush with SEETHING hatred!
Me, a girl scout!? I'm a goddamn troop leader.

"This quarrel has't nothing to do with boxed cookies!"
I laid my hands firm against his chest as I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt, and used all my strength to push the big brute against the wall!

"..."

"..."

Except, in that very moment, my strength didn't seem to do me any good at all.

"Hrnng... Hnng... Neehhh..."
Trying to push the behemoth was like trying to push over an entire building!

"Uh... Do you... Need any hel-?"

"NO I DO NOT. HmmmMMMG....
NNNNNHHHGG.... AUGHHHGGGHH...
Okay, yeah, actually, if you could back up just a little?"

"Oh, like this?"

"Lil further, actually, like against the-;"

"Oh, on the wall, got it.
This good?"

"Perfect, thanks so much!"

"Yeah, I----"

Before that BASTARD could continue, my superior strength had cornered him between a water fountain and an end locker.
Huzzah!
Back into my hands were the front of his shirt, suspender included.

"I bet you think thou art slick, huh!? Well guesseth what, I-"

Whoa! My train of thought was TOTALLY derailed.
In the moment of threatening my fellow classmate!s wellbeing and reputation, I couldn't help but notice that the pectoral area that I was holding onto,
(For a strategic advantage, I swear!)
was actually incredibly sculpted, yet pleasantly soft.

"Hey, listen pal, I know my manly mammaries are like, totally that of a Greek gods or whatever but like, you can do this any other time. I'm like super busy looking for my girlfriend right now, and you're kinda-"

"Girl-who?"
My voice cracked horrible. Shit sounded like shattered glass, dawg.
"I MEAN-"
I quickly retracted my hands away, and wiped them down the front of my shirt so as to wipe away Norton's CHEATER-COOTIES from my palms.

"Girlfriend, eh!? Which one? The one you're in a committed relationship with, or the SIDE HUSTLE YOURE ALSO SCAMMING!?"

Norton paused.
"What are you talking about?"

I blinked in disbelief.
"THOU'S GIRLFRIEND!"
I threw up my hands in frustration.
"The fairest maiden in this academy, the one and only KREACHERINA that you're being unfaithful to!
You're cheating on her right this very moment with some sad excuse of a protagonist we've all been thrown into this convoluted love triangle plot with!"

"Hah, oh yeah!"
Norton looked like the information finally made it's way to his tiny dumb sexy peanut brain.
"You mean Y/N, half de-"

I immediately stuck my finger in his face, pointing very accusatorialy.
"I will actually end your bloodline If you continue that."

"Okay, fine, geez. But yeah, I'm looking for her. Seen her anywhere?"

"Seen her? Seen her! Why would I tell you where she went? I don't even know where she is, for starters. Secondly, you monster, you're a cheater! What about Kreacherina? What about your commitment to her?"

"Kreacha-who now?"

I felt my face swell with anger. A vein in my neck must have risen, because the collar of my neck felt impossibly tight from tensing in my state of rage.

"YOUR. GIRL. FRIEND. KREACHERINA PIERSERINA."

I felt my fist CLENCH, my stomach DROPPING, my vision getting RED!

In a fit of rage, I winded my arm back. I felt myself powering up! I SWUNG AT THAT EVIL WOMANIZER!

But alas, Norton's musculus pectoralis deflected my attack, causing my clenched hand to bounce back and attack MYSELF! BY TALOS HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPEN?

My fist buried into my nose, followed by a loud crunch.

I felt my vision blacken as i collapse to the floor.