Chapter 10 ( Mono POV)

"Seven?" I wasn't entirely sure it was him at first but the closer he got I noticed it was him. ( BEFORE ANYTHING I KNOW I KNOW LET'S JUST SAY IN THEIR WORLD LIKE 30 MINS PASSED BY THATS WHY SEVEN WOKE UP SO QUICKLY) " hey is... that's my coat" I was shocked and dumbfounded on why he was wearing my coat? Well it is kinda cold. "You're wearing my coat- besides that i need your help on getting that key" i pointed up to where the key was located. "Hey where are you going!? Wait for me!" For some reason Seven was walking away somewhere, I'll just follow him for now. We stopped by some cabinets, I didn't understand why we'd stop here. Seven got in the same position from last time, on his knees and cupped hands. "You want me to jump up the cabinet?" Seven nodded in agreement, "okay then, i trust you" quickly we did our little duo move and i was up the cabinet. I looked around to find a little path leading somewhere under these big storage things.( I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL THEM) i swiftly jumped down and crawled over under the small "tunnel" before i made my way out i looked out too see- i quickly covered my mouth so that i wouldn't scream, my actions made fall on my back though which was bad. I quietly calmed myself down and looked back, a person, or a woman I assume, since her black bun and dress gave it away. She also seemed like an old person, but she also looks lifeless? Something was in her hand, I didn't know what it was. I looked closer, it's a doll. I sighed, I got all freaked out for nothing, I crawled my way out. Everything in this little space seemed to either be useless or too high to reach. Maybe the "thing" in the woman's hand is useful, so I walked towards her lifeless hand and pulled with all my might to get the "thing" out of its grasp. Once I actually got it, her stuffed hand came off with it. I quickly kicked it off of my body, and grabbed the "Thing" and into the the little "tunnel" I was in. Once I made it to the top of the cabinet I found seven sitting down as if he was waiting for me. That made me smile.

Authors note!! yay I did it wooho, um I think I might post like one chapter every day, since I'm starting school who knows at what time I will post the chapter so yea

Word count: 443