Chapter 15 (POV Mono)

My paper bag, I touched my face to feel no paper bag. My hand reached down to Seven's head. Holding him down to my chest, gently of course, "Mono?" Seven spoke. "I, I don't want you to look at my face." I almost stuttered, "but.. I already.. Saw your face." Seven spoke once again. I slowly let go of his head, but as I did I covered my face with both of my hands in embarrassment, my face flushed with red. I felt two pairs of hands reach for my hands. They slowly took my hands away from my face, Seven, he was now on his knees, while I was sitting making me a bit shorter. He soon intertwined our fingers together, and gave me a smile. I stared at him for a good minute. My face got red again, I hugged him while burying my face in his shoulder. "Why are you so goddamn beautiful?" I said without thinking. My face got even redder when I realized what I had done. I pulled back from the hug, Seven had a red face too at least. I quickly got up, and pulled him up with me. "Let's get going" i said while basically dragging him with me, i stopped quickly, as soon as i saw that "thing" the disgusting creature, he was holding his little hand light along with his shotgun in the other hand, "get down" i whispered, both me and Seven knelt down. We started walking towards the tall grass, making stops now and then when the monster would point its light towards our direction. I looked around for a place to run to. I had spotted a rabbit hole, Goal! I tightly held Sevens hand. "Get ready to run," I whispered to him. Once the light wasn't facing our way, I made a run for it. I quickly jumped down the rabbit hole along with Seven. Ouch that hurt my back, I was gonna get up but some weight was on me. Seven was on top of me. I sat up, we were in a position where I was sitting up with seven on me with his head on chest. I poked Seven to wake him, he groaned and sat up as well. Well he sat up onto my lap.

Author's note!! I think I might just keep doing Monos Pov bec its tiring jumping from Mono to seven and ye also PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS, you don't have too but I NEED IDEAKCHASKFBDKFHDLSHADFKDUFAGIUF

Word count: 405