Saved...?

~I do know it is not Dream's birthday, I just had this idea and I am inpatient.

It was his birthday today. Big old 22. He had no visitors though, not even Quackity came. 

He felt empty inside most days, but he was hoping today would change, that he would at least get one person to talk too.

That was until he heard the lava lowering. Bad? How did he get in? Sam never allowed visitors anymore.

"Bad?" Dream asked, voice creaky, rough and hoarse.

"Hey, Dream. I came here to say happy birthday and to give you a gift." Bad said merrily.

"A gift? But I don't deserve a gift after all I have done.." Dream said.

"Everyone deserves second chances, Dream." Bad answered back.

Dream looked up at him, tears glimmering in his eyes.

"Thank you." Dream said.

~----~

This was the last thing he would have expected. Bad helping him escape.

The sirens were ringing loud in the back round as Bad ran, nothing really going into his mind anymore.

They made it to a building, Bad putting him in some sort of cage.

"Bad? Bad! What are you doing!?" Dream said, frantically.

"Its calling for you, Dream, just let it take control." Bad said, calmly.

How was he so calm in this situation? Dream thought.

He screamed for Bad to let him go. 

He thought he had been saved.

He thought this would all just end.

He felt something pierce his stomach, his knees buckled and he fell. 

He looked down to see a crimson vine sticking through him.

He looked back up to Bad, seeing him smile.

"Just let it do its work, Dream. Its okay." Bad said, still smiling.

He was on his back down, feeling a thick liquid fill his mouth, he spit it out to see blood.

"B-Bad, please.." He groaned as he felt the vine move around.

"Bad open this door, we know you have the prisoner." Sam's stern voice said.

"Pardon me, Dream." Bad said, annoyed he had been interrupted.

Bad opened the door and saw nearly the whole server.

"May I help you people?" Bad said.

"Give us the prisoner." Sam said.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Bad answered.

They heard a groan and they all rushed inside, Bad being pushed to the side. A sword being held against him so he couldn't move.

They found the room they heard the sound from, and they didn't expect to see what they saw.

They found Dream, he was being held up by his arms, a thick vine piercing his thin form. He was in a cage, they realized.

His head was limp, his dry lips coated in blood.

The vine in his stomach moved, causing him to groan again.

"Dream!" George called. He started running up when Antfrost popped out.

"I would suggest you stand back." Antfrost said.

"What are you doing to him!?" Sapnap asked.

"Giving the egg what it wants." Skeppy walked out, standing next to Antfrost.

"He will soon be part of the egg." Bad answered, behind the server.

"Your going to kill him!" George said, frantic.

"We're not just killing him." Bad said.

"We're saving him.."