I don't want to die

He finally made it out, he could hear the sirens quiet down as he ran farther away from that hell hole.

He wasn't running very fast as he had been cooped up for months. He could hear their voices behind him, though they were getting quieter just like the sirens.

He had been running in the forest for awhile now, just making it to an opening in the trees.

He remembered this place, he would come here with George and Sapnap when ever things would get hard for them or just him.

He stood in the middle just looking around, remembering all the memories this place had to hold.

He heard a twig snap behind him and he spun around.

"I knew you'd be here." Sapnap said.

Dream made eye contact with him, backing away slowly.

"Dream, do you remember the promise I made?" Sapnap questioned.

Dream thought back to when Sapnap visited him, remembering the promise he made.

"And I'm not one to not fulfill promises, you know that.." Sapnap said, regret laced his voice.

Dream closed his eyes, hearing the sword coming out of its sheath and the slow silent footsteps coming up to him.

He opened his eyes when he felt the end of the sword touch his stomach.

Dream looked at Sapnap, a pleading look in his eyes to not do it.

He knew Sapnap wouldn't back down. He just didn't want to die.

He closed his eyes and nodded slowly.

He felt the sword slowly tear his skin. He didn't feel any pain for a little bit, until the white searing pain finally came and his knees buckled and he feel into Sapnap.

They were both on the ground now, Dream crying and saying apologies after apologies.Saying he doesn't want to die.

"Shh, Dream its okay," his heart breaking hearing his friend's cries." I know, I know. Just sleep. I-I'm here."

Sapnap grabbed the hilt of the sword and slowly pulled it out, throwing it to side as a small puddle of blood pooled under them.

His sobs slowing down to almost nothing and his eyes slowly closing. His breathing becoming shallow.

His grip on Sapnap slowly becoming weaker and weaker until his hand just falls to the ground.

Sapnap put his head in the crook of Dream's neck just crying and apologizing.

He heard footsteps and he looked over slowly to see some of the SMP standing around him.

George coming out of the group, immediately recognizing the place. He ran to them and kneeled down. Tears coming down his face as he looked at Dream, his hand wiping the tears on his face.

"I'm so sorry George." Sapnap cried.

"It's okay, Sapnap, it's okay.." George said, comforting Sapnap.

"He told me he didn't want to die."Sapnap said." He begged to me and apologized for everything."

"Sapnap, its okay.." He knew it wasn't, he just had to keep up his facade..

There they stayed for a couple of hours. Sapnap holding Dream tight, not wanting to lose him. George hugging Sapnap, caressing Dream's pale face. 

Knowing this would be the last time he did it...

Though maybe it wouldn't be the last time, as a sweet ghost wanders around the path, having no memory of anything..