Beach Date

"See ya Angry, we'll be back later!" Nahoya said to his brother as the both of you got onto his bike to head to the beach.

"Ok be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" he shouted back as the two of you drove off. About an hour later you both pulled into the beach's parking lot, taking off your sneakers and putting on more comfortable shoes. But before you could head down to the shore, an old couple stopped you both. 

"You shouldn't bring those machines to a place like this, they pollute the air" the old lady said, raising her nose to the air.  You were about to say something, but Nahoya quickly flipped them off, grabbed your hand, and ran towards the beach.

"Nahoya you can't do that!" you yelled while panting, but a laugh suddenly bubbled up your throat. "See, it was funny. Now come on let's go get a beach chair" he said while you took the bags and he walked over to the shed and grabbed two chairs. 

After walking a little way down the beach you found an empty spot next to a decent-looking family, they didn't seem like they would steal anything, right? So you two set up the chairs and set down your bags, taking off your clothes leaving you in your bathing suits.

"Wanna race down the beach?" you asked your boyfriend as your beach robe was blowing in the wind. "You're saying that like your actually gonna win" he responded while laughing. "Only one way to find out." You made a line in front of your feet and used it as a starting line, "that tree over there is our stopping point, you ready?" you said while smirking. 

"Always, ONE, TWO, THREE, GO!" he yelled before speeding off. "NAHOYA THAT'S CHEATING COME BACK!" you said while running after him. 

You eventually caught up to him but screamed when he picked you up off the ground and threw you into the water, reaching the tree first. "Told you I would win!" he said, smiling, as usual, reaching his hand out to help you exit the water.

 "You're not getting off that easy" you said as you pulled him into the water. "Y/N I said I wasn't gonna get my hair wet cause I don't have the right towel with me to dry it!" you began laughing as he splashed water in your face before you started swimming away back in the direction of your bags. 

After he caught up to you he realized that your back was turned and you were looking in your bag for something frantically. "Yo you ok, looking a little pale there-" he was about to continue before you yelled out, "My phone, it's gone, I bet that family took it, they're gone too!" You both immediately picked up your bags and ran towards the parking lot to see them putting their bags into a car. 

We approached them, not looking for a fight, but I could sense that Nahoya was itching to hit someone. "I'll do the talking, and not with our fists" you whispered to him before handing him your bag. "Um, hi excuse me, we were sitting next to you on the beach and I was just wondering if you saw someone go into our bags while we were gone cause I can't seem to find my phone."

 You were speaking to the lady who was most likely the mother while her kids got into the back of the car. I could feel Nahoya take a step up and stand next to me, but he didn't do anything after that. Her supposed husband then stood next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Sorry kid but we didn't see anything ok, now run along with your little boyfriend, we got grown-up things to do" he said, throwing his cigarette to the ground and stomping on it. As he spun on his heels and turned back to the car, Nahoya handed me the bags, lunged forward, and pulled something out of the man's side pocket, my phone. 

"Look, man, it isn't nice to lie, you could have just given me my girlfriend back her phone." The man took a step forward and pushed Nahoya, making him stumble back. And to no surprise, he laughed. Looking at me he handed me my phone and his bag, I took that as my cue to go start his bike. 

Seconds later he came running towards me, mounting his ACL350S and driving away. After a few minutes of laughing amongst ourselves, I looked up at the sky, frowning. "I hope you weren't planning on driving away with me on your bike into the sunset, cause I think-" but before you could finish your sentence, you felt a drop of rain fall smack in the middle of your forehead. "I actually like this better, I prefer the rain" 

He said, looking back at you, "I thought you didn't wanna get ya hair wet, hm?" you laughing, rolling one of your fingers around his curls. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care if my hair gets wet." You smiled at him, wrapping your arms tighter around his waist, enjoying the feeling of the rain on your skin.

Once you pulled into the driveway and hopped off his bike, you were about to run into his house, but he suddenly pulled you back, placing a firm kiss on your lips. 

"This is why I prefer the rain, or else I wouldn't have been able to do this" he tucked one of your curls behind your ear "The classic kiss in the rain huh, I didn't take you as the cliche type" you pulled him back into the kiss but was interrupted by the sound of Souta's voice, "You two should get outta the rain, you could catch a cold" 

He said while running out into the rain, bringing an umbrella for you all. You and Nahoya started laughing, you pulled both their necks down and you wrapped your arms around them as the three of you walked inside.

Oneshot number 2! I hope you guys like this one, it's a little shorter than the first one, and I didn't like it ask much, it felt a bit repetitive. But besides the point, the next one will be way more on the comedic side. I hope you're safe where ever you are in the world, have a good day or night where ever you are, stay safe, Moon~ 

PS: THE BIKE MODEL I USED OR WHATEVER, WAS FAKE LMFAO. I JUST THOUGHT OF THE CHARACTERS ON MIKEY'S BIKE AND CHANGED THEM TO MY LIKING. PLEASE DON'T GO GOOGLING IT!!!😭😭😭😭