Heartache

Nahoya❤🤞🏾~

Nahoya: Hey, are you ready for our date?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm waiting on my porch. See you soon, I love you

Nahoya: Me too

 Another dull conversation ending in a half-hearted goodbye. You were starting to wonder if he actually loved you anymore, if you were just a fling to him.

It was getting harder and harder for you to push the negative thoughts aside. He was attractive, to say the least, any girl would look at him and immediately swoon. Was there another girl? Were you not good enough? Not pretty enough? 

These were things you would often ask yourself in the stillness of the night when you couldn't sleep. The thoughts crept up on you and when they came it would take a while for them to subside. Today he was 30 minutes late for your date. 

You sat on your porch, cold and alone. It was around 8:30, you were supposed to meet at 8. After another 5 minutes you stood up, ready to go inside, but the sound of a motorcycle in the distance stopped you. 

You speedily walked to the end of your driveway, seeing his bike pull up to you, stopping. "I was starting to think you weren't coming" you said softly as he handed you your bike helmet. You strapped it onto your head and mounted his bike. 

"Yeah sorry, I was a little caught up with something at home, I didn't think to call." He quickly dismissed. About 5 minutes into the ride something began lightly tickling your face. You zeroed in your eyes to a particular spot on your face, only to be met with a strand of hair................that wasn't yours. It was a blond color. 

Your heart started beating faster and faster. Your worst fear was coming true, the guy you were in love with, was cheating on you. 'No, no Y/N come on now your jumping to conclusions, Nahoya would never do that.............right' you said to yourself. 

It was a possibility, but you loved him, and he loved you. That's all to it. Your negative thoughts were cut short when he began speaking. "We're here!" he said hopping off his bike and kicking out the mount so you could come off as well.

[A/N: um idk what the little peg thing is called. Like the thing that holds up bikes and motorcycles and stuff, yeah those. Anywho carry on~]

As of now, you two were on the boardwalk, going to check out this new pop-up ice cream shop you heard about from a friend. You two got to the back of the line, an uncomfortable silence falling between the two of you. This wasn't how your dates usually went, you remember that time the both of you went to the movies.

flashback

"shhhhhhhhh"

An old couple a few rows behind the two of you shushed the both of you as you tried to stifle your laughter. You both went to see [insert favorite comedy movie]  and saw the main love interests watching a movie at the guy's house as the girl threw popcorn into his mouth. 

The both of you looked at each other almost instantly and smirked. You turned your body and he did the same, now facing each other. You placed the bag of popcorn on your lap as you took on out of the bag and aimed it at Nahoya's mouth as he opened it. 

You threw the popcorn towards his mouth but missed, the popcorn falling into a man's afro in front of you. You both immediately fixed yourself on the seats and tried desperately to hold back your laughter. 

Let's just say, both of your efforts failed, and the time your laughter broke, the main character's mother had died. The usher walked up to the two of you pointing to the door as you were disturbing the film, clearly while nothing funny was happening.