Meet The Fam!

A/N: Also to make this clear this is a semi-time skip kinda thing so you don't live with your parents anymore for, whatever reason you wanna believe, now enjoy~

"Are you sure I look good, my mom said 'dress in cookout wear' which was kinda vague so." You might be wondering where you are right now. 

Well, right now you're on your porch, with Nahoya, cause your dad asked to meet your boyfriend, and under God's divine grace your annual family cookout just happened to be around the same time [thanks for putting the 'meet the boyfriend' idea into his head universe, really doin' me a solid there!] 

"Y/N you look, fine. Beautiful if I do say so myself" he said while wrapping his arm around your shoulder, flashing you a smile. The both of you interlocked your fingers as you walked past the front gate and round the side of the house, entering the backyard. 

When you were at the front gate the smell of food could have been noticed from a mile away, but now that you were actually near the source.

It. Was. Heavenly.

Before you could drag Nahoya and yourself to a seat indoors a voice stopped you, and from the likes of it a chill ran up your spine. 

"N/N is that you!? Aw look at you baby you've gotten so big!" you turned are and were suddenly smothered into your aunt's chest. "Hi.....auntie V it's good to see you" you hugged her back with an awkward smile on your face.

You glared at Nahoya, who was desperately trying to stifle his laugh. "And who is this handsome young man, a friend a presume?" your aunt asked as she pulled away, turning to look at Nahoya. "Oh, this is Nahoya.....my boyfriend.." you said while slightly stiffening as you knew your aunt could be picky, judgemental even. 

Not that you'd care if she liked him or not, you just didn't want Nahoya to feel uncomfortable. And sadly, your aunt was the CEO of the MTNUM [Make The Newbie's Uncomfy Movement] "Well you're a pretty one that's for sure. 

I'm Vicky about please call me Aunt V, everyone does!" she said while sticking out her hand. 

"Well it's great to meet you as well Aunt V" Nahoya said, returning the handshake, his smile never faltering. 

"Well I'm gonna introduce him to daddy so, bye Aunt V!" you squealed as you quickly pulled Nahoya away from your aunt before you were dropped into an unwanted conversation. 

"Ok, we got away from my aunt. Now we just need to find my-" But before you could finish your sentence, you bumped into someone.

As you were about to apologize you turned around, coming face to face with none other than your father. 

"D-dad, hi! I was just looking for you to tell you-" you started, but before you could finish he interrupted, "Is this your little boyfriend your mother was telling me about?" He looked at Nahoya, his eyes darkening. 

"Um yes, this is-" but once again, you were cut off by your boyfriend, "Nahoya Kawata, it's nice to meet you, sir. Your daughter talks about you a lot so I was very excited to meet you" 

Nahoya spoke with pure confidence, his bright smile never faltering, it's like you were falling in love with him all over again. Wait. Did you just say, love!  

'LOVE REALLY Y/N, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SAID IT TO HIM YET!' you said mentally scolding yourself. Your mind was going a mile a minute until your father spoke again. "So, Kawata. Tell me about yourself, I hope my daughter isn't running around with a delinquent." he said, eyeing you both. The two of you sweatdropped, silence falling between the three of you all. 

"Of course, not sir! I can assure you Y/N is safe whenever she's with me." he said, bending the truth a little. "So Nahoya and I are gonna go enjoy the food and......yeah, bye dad!" you said quickly, as you held your boyfriend's hand while pulling him to the food table. "I'm sorry my dad is a little....intense." you said while scratching the back of your head.