epilogue - shiva pov

Shiva pov

Finally!!! Finally the day has come when she will officially be my wife!!!! ❤❤

Life changes within a fling..... N  so did it, from being a boy who didn't believe in love n commitment to be a men who love her unconditionally.... It was a long journey. Never did I thought that I will fall in love n marry someone but then from the moment raavi has enter my life everything change, so did I... She has give me unconditional love that meri zid bhi har gayi aur mera phobia bhi dur ho gaya 🤭

In this 10 months life was beautiful just beautiful.... Even though it was a long distance relationship it never seems to me... I always find her closer to my heart , woh mere samne na hokar bhi meri dil mein humesha hoti thi...

She is the best gift that God had given me.... She is my lady!!!

That day after proposing her, we decided to keep our relationship a secret at least for some days since it was dishita  day n we didn't want to take the limelight 😅😅....

But I told rishita bhabhi  everything the next morning.... Obviously agar unhe nahi batata toh woh toh meri jaan hi le leti na.... But honestly she deserve to know it first, she help me so much.... She was our constant support.... She was there for raavi all this years n was with me all this days!!  She was the happiest to know about us.... After knowing about us, she tease us like anything that day...

I told her that I didn't told raavi about her diary, rishita bhabhi told it's k n help me you keep the diary back in the wardrobe!!!!

Months passed by n we become more n more closer.... 

One day Nikhil came to meet me on December  since he had some work in Mumbai..

Flashback (Shiva pov)

The day was very boring. I was staying alone in the house since nikhil was in his work

So I was just going through some book when I saw a picture of raavi kept inside a book!!!!

I was shocked n confused to why will nikhil keep  her photo in his book.... I was just thinking when suddenly the door open n nikhil came in!!!!

Nikhil saw me with the book n quickly came n took the book

Nikhil  - wo.... Woh... (Nervously)

Shiva - nikh yeh raavi ki photo tere book mein kya kar rahi hai??? (Suspiciously)

Nikhil - woh... Woh.....!!! (Nervously)

Shiva - bolna!!!!!

Nikhil - (turning back) woh mein raavi ko pasand karta hoon !!!

I was left dumbstruck , I didn't knew how to react..... Nikhil like raavi!!!!! My world was collapsing!!!!

Nikhil - (turn) ha mein raavi ko pasand karta hoon pad sayad woh kisi aur se pyaar karti hai!!! (Sadly)

I didn't knew how to react.... How will I cry in front of him!! What will I tell him, if he ask me why m I crying!!!! I just wanted to run somewhere

Nikhil is my best friend, he is my brother by heart.... How can I hurt him!!! But that doesn't mean I will hurt raavi.... Raavi is my breath n without her I can't live!!!