I.MIDORIYA - BNHA

ANIME — BNHA
PAIRING — Izuku Midoriya x Reader
GENRE — Fluff
WARNING(S) — None
NOTE — I'm not really good at writing fluff, but I still hope you enjoy.

"LOVELY EVENING"

——————————

Sitting at a windowsill with your back against the window frame. With Midoriya leaning his back against your chest.

Your both looking down at the people waking below you, minding their own business.

His head falls back and rests on your left shoulder and you nuzzel your nose into his hair. The scent of his honey shampoo filling your senses, turning your brain into mush.

Your arms hug him even tighter and you move your head to the crook of his neck. He sighs and leans further into you, putting all his weight onto your chest.

You start for lightly kiss his neck moving upwards slowly meeting his jaw. He starts to lightly laugh as your hands move to his sides to tickle him.

It soon turns into full-blown laughter and he starts squirming in your grip. He starts to lightly smack your hands and his legs starts kicking.

"S-stop!' His own laughter interrupting him. I continued for a couple more seconds before stopping. He takes a deep breath and his laughter dies down.

As he turns around you can't help but stare at him. His kind smile and the small tears he had from laughing.

As your eyes met his hand fell from his face. Yours soon there to replace it as you gently cup his freckled cheek.

As your thumb strokes his cheek gently you carefully pull his face forward, closer to yours. And as your lips centimeters apart your eyes flutter close and you press your lips against his in a slow and gentle kiss. You soon start smiling into the kiss and you both pull away.

"What are you smiling at?" He ask you as he has a confused smile on his face. You peck his lips.

"Because I don't know how I got so lucky to have you all to myself."

His face flushed and you chuckle. He buries his face into your neck and you just laugh and comb your fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry Love." You let your head fall forward and lay on his shoulder. "I didn't know it would make you this embarrassed."

He shakes his head and lifts it up from the crook of your neck. You also Loft your to look him in the eyes. The back of his hand covering the lower part of his face.

"I-it's fine. I was just surprised, that's all." He stutters a bit at the beginning, just like he used to do back in Highschool, and you thought it was just adorable. He sat back down in his previous position, with his back against your chest and you intertwine your fingers as your head once again buried itself in his hair.

What a Lovely evening

——————————

[486 words; 10/8/21]