A.ARLERT - ATTACK ON TITAN

ANIME — Attack on Titan
PAIRING — Armin Arlert x Reader
GENRE — Fluff
WARNING(S) — None
NOTE — This one shot is heavily inspired by a story named Flowers on quotev, written by Matt.
Please go read it. It's a work in progress but it's very beautifully written.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

——————————

Sighing, I stared up at the moon as I felt the blond male to my right turn to face me. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Armin stated, causing me to turn my head ever so slightly, looking at him from the corner of my eye. His eyes filled with nothing but love and care. His ocean blue irises catching the light from the moon in such a way they almost seemed to glow. Laughing slightly, I notice a plant behind the shorter male.

I took a step closer to the male, so our chests were merely a foot apart, and leaned towards him further, causing his face to flush. Reaching my left arm out behind him, I plucked a summer sky blue flower from the top, taking half a step back. Yuki looked at me, confused, a light red blush spreading across his cheeks. I held up the flower a bit so he could see. A small smile on my face.

"A Morning Glory. It's hard to find them here," I chuckled, switching the flower to my right hand. Slowly, I brushed some of Armin's hair behind his ear, placing the flower in his hair to hold it. The blonds blush darkened as my hand trailed down his cheek, my soft touch sending shivers down his spine. "I was right; the Morning Glory really brings out your eyes." My smile widened; my eyes grew softer, as my gaze fell to the ground, a light pink dusting my cheeks.

"We should probably start going back. It's getting late." I said after a moment of silence.

"Right!" He stuttered slightly.

"And the moon is quite beautiful, isn't it?" I stated as I started down the path we had come, my heart ready to burst out of my chest.

——————————

[453 words; 26/8/2021]