School? How about sleep?

Zayn's Pov
It was about 6:30 in the morning. I hate school so much. I just want to sleep. Does it look like I have time for annoying people, smelly breath and annoying teachers. I'd gotten up way earlier than usual, because I have to drive Ana home so she can get ready. Ugh. She was still sleeping, so I went to wake her up. She's a really really light sleeper. As soon I touched her shoulder she was up.

Ana's Pov
Zayn woke me up and told me to hurry I put on what I was wearing yesterday, and hopped in his car. So he could drive me home, when he drove me home he didn't leave so I invited him in and went up stairs to change. I needed to take a shower so I hopped in and showered. I washed my hair and was in a rush so I couldn't straighten it. I put on a cute outfit (I added a picture) I took like 20 minutes. So it was about 7. School didn't start till 7:50 and was about a 5 minute drive from my house. I went down stairs and Zayn was sleeping on my couch. So I left him there and went to look for my aunt. Turns out she left for work. I was super hungry but I didn't want to eat so instead I chewed some ice, while watching scandal. By the time it was 7:30 I decided I should wake Zayn up, when I went to wake him up he grabbed my arm and pulled him beside me on the couch. I don't think he realized what he was doing, because he immediately started snoring. I kept tapping him, and telling him to wake up. And he didn't, finally I gave up. And I fell asleep beside him.

Zayn Pov
I woke up, from what seemed to be the most heavenly nap I've ever had in my life. When I woke up, I didn't realize where I was, which was really strange. Than I realized Ana was laying beside me, so I figured out and checked if I was wearing clothes. Which I was, thank the heavens. I took out my phone and realized it was 20 from noon. Ana was sleeping beside me, and I didn't really want to wake her up. Plus I was still tired. So I went back to sleep.

---- Yes I know it's short, but I needed a filler chapter. I promise next chapter will be much longer. :) ---