Bullied by the five

Hello so This is my first story on watt pad and I would appreciate " but not hate. Thanks I am also on my IPhone so sorry if there is an spelling mistakes or Grammer corrections

----------------------------------

Prologue

Hey so my name is Annebelle Clarke (You can call me Ana) And my life sucks. I get bullied everyday and its sucks. My dad used to tell me I was beautiful but I don't know I am pretty average I have Brown/Hazel eyes (they change with my emotion) Hazel when I am happy and brown when I am sad lately the have been brown) I am broken.Do You hear me haha see what i did there anyway I am average size and have long curly brown hair (up to my bellybutton) and a olive complexion But enough about me lets talk about why my life is hell.

The 5 Bullies

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Niall Horan

Louis Tomlinson

Zayn Malik

My life is a living hell because of them and there girlfriends.

Girlfriends

Harry- Bethany

Liam- Brianna

Niall-Jenna

Louis- Jewel

Zayn- Jade

Yup this all started cuz of Jade. Before she was dating Zayn she was dating this guy named brad. I was new to the school (a whole other story I will explain later in the story)

And he was asked to show me around she gave me a warning and told me to stay away and I did but he wanted to be friends and I explained why we couldn't he broke up with her and she decided to tell the whole school my hair and eyes were fake she decided to the them there contacts and them being her little puppies they believed her. Ugh I hate this school but I have no choice but to stay here.

----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the prologue