The uneventful sleepover

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hate school so much, but I need an education. So I got up, my arm felt really sore. Then I looked down and remember I had cut myself the night before. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took my hair out of its bun and made my way to my closet and picked out my outfit (I attached a picture) I put on some mad about you hand lotion from bath and body works. And some sweet and flirty perfume from pink. I left the house around 7:30 and by the time I had walked to school it was already 7:50. I really didn't want to talk to Arielle and Nathan so I just headed up to first period. By the time lunch flew around I didn't have any encounters with Furious 5 and sat with Arielle and Nathan, I didn't really engage in a conversation. I just moved around my food and sat there. When the final bell rang I went to my locker to gather my things and sure enough Zayn was there. He seemed angry, I didn't say anything I closed my locker and turned to him he was just using his phone and he put it away and took out his car keys. We walked to the school parking lot still not saying a word. I was really nervous when I'm nervous I count. We got to his car, and it was so clean. I expected it to be dirty and smelly, I started getting into the back seat but Zayn told me to come sit in the passenger seat. The drive wasn't long, it was just uncomfortable. We we got to his house. Zayn's mom offered me lunch but I declined politely. (She's developing a eating disorder.) I helped Zayn with his math from 3-8. We didn't really talk much the whole time expect for me explaining it to him. When we had finished Jade came over. And gave me the dirtiest look of life. Safaa begged me to watch Mulan with her so I did. When I had finished, Zayn's mom asked me to eat something and I said no really I'm not hungry, Zayn didn't finish will Jade till 11. Trisha called my aunt to ask if I could spend the night my aunt said yes. She told me Zayn would drive me home in the morning to get ready again. She had Doniya give me a pair of shorts and a tank top. I told her I would sleep on the couch because that's where I felt most comfortable. By midnight I was dead asleep.

Zayn's POV
I've had as little conversation possible with Ana. I do not want her to think we are friends. Ana was watching some stupid movie with Safaa, so I texted Jade to come over. Jade and I had a lot of fun if you know what I mean ;) by 11 Jade had left and I was bored. I was going to take Ana home but my mom asked her to spend the night, she hadn't ate anything, I wonder if she's hungry. Actually I don't care, but I'm hungry so I'm going to get some food. When I went downstairs I heard sobbing from the couch. I turned off the light and their Ana was crying in her sleep. I woke her up and asked if she needed anything, she just looked at me and said she'd had a bad dream. I asked her if she minded if I put on the TV. She said no. I turned off the light and sat in the couch beside the one she was laying in. She eventually fell asleep and I did too.