Getting you up to date

Ashlen Pov

I'm All Grown Up Now.I'm 18 Getting Ready To Go To College. Should have went at age 17, but dad wasn't feeling it at all.

But I Know Daddy Is Gonna Miss Me Dearly.He Never Wants Me To Grow Up.He Wasn't Feeling It When I Started Wearing Makeup And Changed My Style.Thanks To Val She Convinced Him To Allow Me To Wear Make-up And wear What I Want.Bi*** Thought She Got Some Fu**ing cool points from me.Negative. I'm still upset With Her About Disrespecting my Momma,I Automatically Get Defensive When People Talk About My Momma.Yea I Said I Accepted Her Apology,But I Really Didn't Mean It.If I Wasn't To Accept Her Apology She Would have Kept Bothering Me.

Personally I Don't Like Her,She Comes In And Tries Replaces My Mom and try to be buddy buddy with me.Another Negative.But My Dad On The Other Accepted Her Apology Automatically Just Cause He "Loved" Her.They Eventually Got Married And Had A Little Boy Named Ashton.

Aiden He's 17 And He's the number one Basketball player at School, who Doesn't Know How To Keep His Di** In His Pants.He Gets It From Daddy,but his pull out game was just weak.So Aiden Got A Daughter Named Āva Marie By this girl he just can't get along with.I Fought her one time over something,I think it was cause she was disrespecting my family. But anyways,Dad Was upset When He Found Out Aiden Got a Girl Pregnant and gave him a whole lecture talking bout how momma waited til marriage and stuff like that and that Aiden had no choice,but to take care of the child.

Now I'm Not Gonna Discredit Aiden,He Takes Better care of Ava Marie Than Her Momma Do.So I Give him his cool points.

Now Ansley She's 14.She's so Smart.She's one girly fashionista.She's Athletic Too.She Does Basketball,Track,Volleyball,soccer,and Tennis.She's Also a dancer and singer.She's the only one who picked up momma and daddy's singing talents.Lucky.Me And Her Bonded once she grew older.We got a good relationship.

Ashton He's 2 years old.He's Alright I Don't Have much To Say About him.But Like I Love Him,Like Me And Him Bonded So easily.He's The Only good thing Val brought into this relationship.

I love my niece and little brother unconditionally.They're Good Babies,Ava Marie Was Born 3 month after Ashton. So Thats Good They'll be able to grow up together. Me And Daddy We Still Have This Unbreakable Bond Like We Need Each other,We Bounce Ideas Off Each Other.Were Open With Each Other,I Tell Him Stuff And He Tells Me Stuff.He's Like My Bestfriend.

I Remember One Day He Told That The First Time Him And Val Had Sex He Didn't Feel Right Now That momma is gone,But it wasn't a problem when she was here.I Laughed At that and Said Maybe cause she actually see everything you do now.We laughed cause we knew it was true. See I Love Having Conversations with daddy he treats me like the adult that I Am.He's Not ready For Me To Leave Him, Just Like I'm Not ready to leave him.

If You Think about it We've Been home schooled since we got in high school since it wasn't just dad taking care us, but now Val.

We didn't start high school until I was in 10th grade, I was the youngest in my class. Aiden was also the youngest in his 9th grade class. Dad really pushed us to be great. He was Happy That I Graduated High School and Was Heading to College.Once He Saw My College Acceptance Letter.He Broke Down And Cried.Then He Picked me up and continuously kissed me.He Was So Happy he told everyone he knew.I'm Glad I Made Him Glad.