Few days of happiness part 2

Ashlen Pov

Alfo and I was going through my instagram feed. "Isn't that a cute pic Alfo." I said. He made a noise as he touched the phone causing it to like the picture. He then gasped in surprise as he saw the heart pop up. I laughed and said"You saw the heart pop up huh." He then giggled as I kissed his forehead. I then got a notification, I looked at my news and there was a video of me, Stephen posted. It was a video he had a while back when we were 18 and he came over my dad's house the week before I left for college. I was wearing his red pullover he was never getting back, being silly as he recorded me. His caption for the video was " Already missing her, Heaven is a place on Earth with this girl." I liked the picture as I blushed so hard. I then commented "Aww I miss you too." You know the shaderoom had to post that.  Captioning it " Theshaderoominc: #StephenCurry  missing him some #AshlenAlsina starting to think they're more than Best friends."  I was thinking bout commenting but i was like nah.  Hours later Trey came home, my heart started beating fast as he walked in. He seemed annoyed, I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell today."Hey baby." I said nervously. "Hey Len,why you look so nervous. " He said taking his shoes off. "We need to talk"  I said as I got up leaving Alfo laying on the bed. "What is it?" He said. "Well I don't think we should get married, like I love you, but I'm.....in love..with Stephen, he makes me happy.When I went down to California we were Fu**ing, well I wouldn't call it fu**in most definitely making lo-." I said becoming happy inside thinking bout Stephen, until I was put back in reality when Trey punched me causing me too fall on the ground. I was shocked as I held my face. "I trusted you with this ni**a and you end up Fu**ing him,you slut." He said. He must be out of his mind, thinking its ok to hit me. He must have forgotten I don't care who you are,I will fight you if you touch me. He must forgot My dad fights until you're knocked out and my mom fights until she see blood. I'm both of them. Did he forget that I use to fight boys too? Does he not know, I always get the last hit. I'm a fighter my ni**a. I hopped up and punched him back. And we ended up fist fighting right there. Of course I got the most hits.I'm like a fu**ing monster, everyone in the family knows . Once I was done fighting he was knocked out with a bloody nose and a scratch across his face and a busted lip. I ot Alfo who was sitting on the bed crying. I got him and got my stuff. Good thing my mom told me about Escape bags. I grabbed Alfo and I Escape bag and my bags I didn't unpacked and put it in the car.  I then put alfo in then put Alfo in his car seat that was in the car and started up the car and I ran back in the house to get my big bear, all my makeup,and hair products,Alfo's portable crib, and a couple of snacks. One more thing I did before I left was popped all his tires on his favorite car and busted the windows. I then got in the car as Alfo made noises in the backseat. I looked in the my mirror, had a big bruise on my left eye and a little cut by my lip. I put lip gloss on chuckled and said"Still cute " I then drove off as I called my dad. 

Phone Call

Dad- Hello?

Me-Daddy, Trey punched me

Dad- *accent get strong* The  fu** you hit him back?!

Me- Yea we ended up getting in a huge fist fight, I won.

Dad- That ni**a got me fu**ed up, he got something coming for him. And I'll do that sh** alone, but I doubt I can cause I know Chris Gone wanna take part in it too.He got life all fu**ed up, I'm coming down there!

*Chris in the background saying"What happened" as Royalty made noises*

Dad- Trey thought it was ok to put his hands on Len

*Chris says "Oh fu** no! He getting shots coming for him for real, Oh hell no"* 

I kinda hate when my Dad tells my God dad some stuff cause my god dad lways get hyped and ready to fight. His hype causes My dad to get hype and they both end up on killing mode, Aiden was on killing mode once he found out what the hype was for also.