Coming home

CARA.
I am flying home from Iraq right now it has been 2 years a long Journey as a soldier but I needed to go . I need to forget what happen before I left which is my past. I need to Focus on the. Future.
I slept the rest of the trip when I woke up the plane has landed and I get my things and walk off the plane. I was still in my army outfit and I was waiting for my bad when a old man came to me and said thanks for being at war I nod to him and say you are welcome. Be fore he leaves I ask "what time is it"
"it is about 12:39" he responds with a smile.
"Thank you sir" I smile back
I see my bag and head walking to the car rental place which took a hella long time to walk there. Finally I get the keys to the car and go find it. I start to drive I have to go and the La highway which is The devil and look there was medium sized traffic great I thought to myself. We were stopped for about 15 minutes and started to drive and the next thing I know a car slams in to the back of my car. The car the him my rolls and all I hear is loud noises and I start kicking my windshield out so I am able to get out.
---------------------
This is my first ever Fanfiction and I am really excited and it is about my love for connor FRANTA and I know connor is gay but in this he is not! I hope you like the first chapter!!💕
I love you and BYYYEEE
-kynzie💕🐱