I care about him

CARA:
"Damn"that all I could say after tyler and troye hugged me. Not because of them just what today planned. I could hear soft crying noises coming from ricky and the others.I stayed quiet I was trying not to cry but it was really hard a couple tears I can't look weak but they already probably think that.Then this blonde girl walks up looking very confused I was just starting a her from the corner of my eye (not in a creepy way) "wh...what happened why are you guys crying he is alive right." She stuttered with tears coming out of her eyes and beads of sweat on her forehead. They all started crying again not answering her,she started crying."he went into shock his heart started to fail"I said in a straight tone standing up looking at her straight in the eyes."what how could it be" she said. "It happens and I don't understand but we don't know sorry"I told her."who are you "she asks me in a rude tone."the person who saved him from his burning car"I told her in a rude but nice way.she looked taken back,"she this true"she looked at the others who said nothing."yes yes it is I saves him you don't have to be rude that know I did because I was in the crash and the nurse told them what happen!"I said in a pissed tone. She gave me a dirty look and say down pretending to actually give a fuck about the boy. "Fuck this "I said in a quiet tone but loud enough for some to hear."bitch is acting like she is the hero"she said.For half a second I was going to turn around and punch her face in but I stopped my self and just kept walking. I got outside and sat down and Troye walks out."are you okay?" He said in a worried tone."NO that bitch is being a ass okay I helped him She needs to get over it I was about to kick her ass." I spoke looking Straight ahead."don't worry bitches will always be bitches connor is going to be fine"I said to her laugh slightly.
TROYE:
She broke down crying not just crying like balling .she kept saying names and saying she was not okay."why me why"she said quietly.Soon tears started to form in my eyes when watching her break down. "Hey you will be fine you are going to okay he will be fine he will survive just like you said and taylor can be a bitch sometimes"i smiled at her and hugged her."thanks I just think what happened to ma..mark and I lose it and other things I have just seen a lot of death so I can't handle it and I care about him he matters to me even though I don't know who he is"she said smiling."TROYE GIRL HE IS ALIVE HE IS OKAY "JC YELLED IN A HAPPY TONE BUT OUT OF BREATH. "But he has to have...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update I have been busy BUT LOVE YOU AND
SIMLE
~kynzie💕❤️