He is alive and hello?

Cara:
"He needs surgery on his side and Heart" Jc spoke softly."also cara"Jc said."yes"I said. "Taylor left she went out the back way because she was mad and couldn't handle seeing him in pain"jc said.
"It is just rude lets just forget about her and also Troye thank you are being there for me"I said with a smile while hugging troye. We walked for a long time just some small talk and soon we got to Connor's room.The door opens and a bunch of nurses and doctors pushing a bed with Connor in it to the surgery rooms.The nurse that helped fix my head,"he is going to be in surgery for an hour to two we think but we think it will go smoothly"she said and then being rushed to another patient."tell us about your self"tyler says."umm well my name is cara smith I am 21,I was in the army for 3 years,I like singing,also I grew up in Texas.i have a brother named mike he was 17 but he would be 20 now."what do you mean by that"jc said."he died in a car crash at 17"I said quietly knowing that I had lied about that." I am so sorry we had no idea and your parents"troye asked." It is fine yeah they are doing good.... Umm yeah my life was pretty boring nothing crazy tell me about you guys."I said I was trying to change the attention to the others."tell me about Connor and like your names"I said.fuck I hate lying I just can't tell them about my true self I am not one of those love girls or some shit but really my mom died when I was 13 and those years from that to when I was 18 was just bad I can't think about it too much or I would lose my shit.but my dad is in a high security prison for some horrible things and my brother died he was killed by my father trying to help me..stop stop don't think about it."well I am troye Sivan I am one of Connors best friends and I am 19 a singer."troye said smiling"well hi I am Ricky and this is jc we have know Connor for like 5 years and also the others that left and we are in the group on YouTube our2ndlife."and I am Tyler hi hello I am on YouTube and may I say you have great eyebrows!"he said laughing." And oh my god your eyes are life so pretty."he was happy. "Thanks"I said. I took my hair down and was running my hand through it, I stood up and started walking to get water"I am getting water"I said walking away.They are so nice but I should not get to attached to them and damn it is late I said looking at my phone 9:30 we have been here for a long time. I hope he is okay I said picking up a water bottle and walking back to the others.They were having some small talk about something."I think he should be getting out soon it has been like 2 hours wow it went by fast."jc said looking at me."ugh I just really fucking tired I had a long flight coming home then the crash...and I have been here for like 8 hours I am just really tired and I have no were to stay and I have no clothes I had a bag with something's but I don't know if I can get it."I said putting my head back on the wall."maybe we can get you a hotel for you to stay at tonight and tomorrow until you get things figured out."Tyler said smiling.i was caught off Guard that would be awesome and thank you."I said in a happy tone hugging Tyler. A boy nurse walks up to us "are you here for Connor franta?" "Yes" we said at the same time."we moved him to a new room and the surgery went well it is going to be a long recovery he is not going to do something's and he can't get stressed out of work his Heart too much."he said.We nodded."follow me he is not in a coma just sleeping"he said walking down the long hall ways."here if you need anything just press the button"he spoke pointing into the dark room. We went in and saw he..he looked so weak and pale his arm was moving a little bit we sat around his bed.
*flash back*
I remember a sharp pain in my side "owww it hurts"I yell in pain."it does hurt right bitch" my fathers sick voice as he pulls a knife out of me.
SLAP
STOP PLEASE I BEG
SLAP
please please
Slap
Punch
I gave up on trying just let him beat me my pants were being ripped off I knew what was happening i know I screamed in pain I fought back and got him off me I fell to the floor in pain holding my side and seeing blood on it.i blacked out and I woke up too a loud noise I hear my brother yelling I black out again to wake up in a hospital.
*flash back over*
"Are you okay"Ricky said to me with a worried look.i felt my face and realized I was crying and holding my side remember one of those bad days but I had many of those." Yeah I just thought about war and got sad I am so sorry I need a little break for a moment"I say standing up walking towards the door.i sat down outside and tried to get my self back to normal breathing heavy I couldn't focus on anything. Ricky walked out and saw me "are you okay "he says looking me in the eyes he sits down and just hugs me awhile I just crying in his arms.i fucking hate crying I really do it makes me feel weak and I can't be weak I really can't."hey you are going to be okay and he woke up do you want to see him."he said looking me in my eyes then hugging me while walking me back to Connor's room.we are at the door "it is okay" he said opening the door.i walk in and see a young boy who looks 21 he has bright green eyes he has messy hair that is brown blonde. He has a pretty simile with bright white teeth.he stops laughing at some thing what Tyler said and looks deep into mine
"Hello" he says
----------------------------------------------
HIIII
SORRY I have not updated in a long time I have been busy I am trying to update more now but thanks for read simile keep your head up loves
-kynzie😂🍆💩💕💕💕😏💕😏