The girl with blue eyes.

I went numb I zone out until I hear "WE ARE LOSING HIM"the man said trying to revive the young man.my breathing quickened and I started having flashbacks when I was at war. All I saw was people dying. Guns.bombs then my past the one thing that ruined me forever... I came back to reality with tears in my eyes. "Please don't die please no more death please I can't see it anymore"I spoke quietly."WE HAVE HIM BREATHING AGAIN BUT HE IS ON THE EDGE OF DEATH"the women said to the man. At that moment the doors open we were at the hospital. I got out and started following the doctors with the young man. They were talking so fast but the rushed him away when the security guard stopped me. I sat down breathing heavy my world was spinning.
*flash back*
I was at war in the. Military truck driving with my friends joe and mark we were heading back to base. When we where attacked by a suicide bomber.
The truck blows up on mark's side!
I wake up in dirt hearing ringing. I see mark laying there not moving I run to him I was in a lot of pain and he was dying. He said he loved me and thank you and he loves all of us . Then he died in my arms with joe next to me I start crying balling my eyes out holding his lifeless body.
*End of flashback
I snap back into reality again. I finally realize that my head was bleeding and a nurse walks up to me and takes me over to the area. She starts to bandage my head and clean it up. "Are you okay " she asked. "Oh yeah, just in a little pain." I say quietly. "You know you saved him he is not going to die"said the nurse. "Really?" I spoke in a confused tone."yeah the way you reacted saved him if he was in that car for any longer and the way he was bleeding he would have died right way. Oh and thank you for Serving at war."she spoke with a smile. I completely forgot I still had my army outfit on."wow and thank you"I said. She finish fixing me up and said I can go. But I was not going to leave because I want to see the boy. I sat down and waited.Then a group of boys runs in and asks for some one named Connor franta's room. They all look pretty nervous and some of them are crying there was a girl with them too.i here the lady say to them that he is in critical condition and he will not be seen anyone soon. They just walked away and sat in the waiting room next to me. I just here quite Sobbing from them. A blond boy who was with them sat next to me and stayed quiet.I asked him "what is wrong". "NOTHING"he said rudely. "I just asked what was wrong you didn't need to be and ass about it damn."i spoke rude back to him."I am sorry it was... Just that one of my best friends just got into a really bad car crash and I am really hoping he is going to survive."he said with tears in his eyes. "Don't worry I sure he is going to be fine,just keep praying."I say to him giving him a hug as he cried into my shoulder. "Shh it is going to be okay"I say in his ear. He finally stopped and sat back in his own seat."what is your name"he asked with a simile after awkward silence."oh Cara smith and yours". I smiled "Kian Kian Lawley" he spoke. A nurse walked down the hallway and came into the room. "Any family members of Connor franta?"
"Us " they all spoke. All 10 of them and followed her down the hallway. That was the same nurse who fixed my head I thought to myself.
Kian:
We all got up and started follow the nurse right away JC and ricky were asking questions to her.
"Is he going to be okay"
"What happen"
"How bad is it"
"Mr.franta was In a deadly car accident, he hit his head on the windshield and a piece of glass was in his side. He lost lots of blood but was lucky to survive."she said
"Damn"I said under my breath.
"I believe he was awake now so let me take you into his room." She said. Jc, ricky, taylor (Connor is going to have a new girlfriend which is going to be her but later) and others kept asking questions. Finally we got there and he was sat there so lifeless,pale and breathing lightly.we sat around his bed and just looked at him, finally he open his eyes and looked at us "hey" he spoke quietly. "Hi how are you doing"we all said. " I need her the girl with blue eyes I need her"he spoke. "What what do you mean"I asked him
"She.. S..she saved me..I was going to die but then I was saved."he spoke quietly struggling to speak.
----------------------------------------------
WOW That was a long chapter. Sorry again for spelling mistakes!
I need to know if you guys like this fanfic or not so comment or like! PLEASE💕
Love you guys simile💕😏
-kynzie💕