Questions and answers

Connor pov:
I felt horrible I hurt all over all I remember was a loud crash and pain I remember waking up to see the most beautiful girl ever she had bright blue eyes. I woke up in a hospital to see my friends around me with smiles but quickly falling back to just blackness.i could hear people talking but I didn't know what they were saying after I felt my body shaking I started yelling help me I saw light I heard beep beep the line going dead but it was just black I could hear my heart pumping again but black black just darkness. I
A long time of just blackness I started to see light I woke up to see my friends again all talking and looking around I couldn't speak so I squeezed troye's hand he looked at me and similed and. Started crying hugging me."thank god you are alive"he spoke Softly.i pointed at my throat that I wanted water.he handed me the that water I felt like I could talk."hi and what happened to me."I asked jc as Tyler was hugging me."you were in a really bad car accident with the girl her name is cara the one who saved you."Tyler said with a small smile."ow"I said grabbing my head in pain.i remember everything she was so perfect completely perfect her eyes everything.tyler was going to press the button."no don't I am fine it was just me remember everything that happened." I say grabbing Tyler's hand."I want to see her and where's Ricky."I ask jc."cara broke down crying and went outside so he went to check on her."ohh okay then"I said to them.i saw jc texting someone but I didn't know who."boo you are going to be fine"Tyler said laughing. I started laughing really hard then I heard the door open and I saw her. "Hello"i said to her the room got quiet.her cheeks flushed and her curly hair went down to her waist she was wearing a black shirt and army pants and boots her eyes where heaven I could get lost in them."hi are you okay"she asked with a small smile."oh yeah my head is just sore but other than that I am doing great"I said smiling."we will go outside you guys want to talk."Tyler said getting the others.she sat down in troye's spot."thanks"she said to Tyler he nodded at her."um where you the one who saved me from the car"I asked"yes"she said and she ducked her down. I reached out my hand out and touched her chin and pulled her head up"thank you,you did a amazing thing".she smiled showing her white teeth"wow"I said softly.she smiled liked she has never been loved before. We just stared at each other I could see even in her eyes there was pain something I couldn't get my mind to it though.we just talked for hours it was about 11:25 when Ricky opened and told me that everyone was going home and will be back tomorrow.
"Are you staying here tonight with con"
Ricky asked.
"Um I will go with u okay" she said
"No please don't" i grabbed her hand as she stood up."I don't want to be alone"
"Okay I will stay here then night Ricky and thanks"she said with a smiled.
We talked for about 30 more mins and a nurse gave me some medicine and a new iv.
When I looked back to talk to Cara she fell asleep I smiled and quickly went to sleep.
///////////////////
I just got my phone back I will update more but I love you
:kynze