chapter 2- The Hotel project

Hi everyone before starting I'm sharing one info. this week I'm free so I thought to post .
So let's start.

Scene 1
Ep starts both employees leave his cabin and Vansh was sitting with frustrated expression 😠, suddenly he heard a knock at door.

Man:Boss may I come in.
VR yes come in.

Man enter and kept few file on table .

Vr: What is this Angrey.(yes the man is angrey)

Ang: hmm boss these are the file of your Hotel project and it's a good new inverters are ready to invest .

Vr: hmmm that's good Angrey call them for small conference meeting in evening and and cancel my other meetings.

An:OK boss ,
Boss finally app itne time se iss project ke liye mehnat kar rahe the wo pura ho raha hai congrats boss

VR : no angrey asli celebration abhi nhi hoga jb wo project start hoga tab hoga 😎.

Angrey was about to leave and then Vansh again call Angrey .He turned back ask Vansh if he have any other work for him .

VR : yes actually I want to know where is Mr. Late lateef .

Suddenly door open a man enter in cabin singing a song.( Tum ne bulaya or hum chale aye)

Vansh and Angrey give small side chuckle.

VR: Oo ... Finally you here .I was about to call to you . First of all tell me when you will be punctual on time .I have so much important work to discuss with you .
(That man is Ishan )

I: Relax dude why you are serious all the time kabhi hass bhi liya karo.
(Vansh start making weird faces at his statement)

VR: yeh yeh ,hass lunga . But before that I have so much work to discuss with you. You know toda....

I:(cutting him in between) yes I know investeres  are coming and you have set for conference right.

VR: hmmm hmm
I: It's good they are angry to invest.
And waise bhi kaise nhi mante ager na bolte to bhi tum haa karwahi dete (with taunting tone) he also known's that VR is secret Mafia😎.
(Vansh ka khauf)

VR: if you have done with your drama so can we move ahead. Angrey show him the presentation .

An: Yess boss....

Scene shifted to orphanage.
Authors pov,

Ridz was sitting on and setting her desk . She opens the drawer to take out some papers, suddenly she sees a photo frame and smile sadly.

 She opens the drawer to take out some papers, suddenly she sees a photo frame and smile sadly

Ridz cabin👆

Author's pov,
She takes out the photo and caresses the photo smile with teary eyes (it was her parents picture)

Ridz : kaha chale gaye app log mujhe chod ke . Papa kash ajj app hote apni ankhon se dekhte main apki akhri nishani ko sambhal ke rakha hai . App hote to kitna proud feel karte (tear drop down from her eyes )

Her chains of thought broken by the knock at door.

So I'm done with today's update .
Please tell me your views .
Please vote bhi kar dena 😀
And sorry for grammatical mistakes as my english is not that good .
All pictures use in chapter belongs to respective owners.

Bye lovely readers 😇
Stay safe take care❤❤❤