chap:20 / Rupani's murderer

Hi everyone

Let's start.

In Vansh's study

Vansh was leaning back on his lavish king size chair with close eyes . He was playing with the lamp switch turning it on & off .
By the time Angrey enter with file and the most important topic Who killed Mr Rupani his investor and vansh is all quite .

Ang: boss ye file and plz go through the document actually I need your sign .

Vansh was engrossed reading file and Angrey standing with lost expression actually everything was going in his mind party now all family members came vansh riddima wedding and most importantly murder of Mr Rupani one of the important investor but his boss is all calm .

Va: Angrey kuch puchna hai to pucho itna soch kya rahe ho (he said while signing file)

Ang: no....nothing boss bs wo actually
Tarun Rupani ka murder and or apko ne kuch......

Va: (cut him between) oh comeon Angrey wo nhi to uska bhai invest kar raha hai mujhe isse matlab hai baki uska murder kyu hua kisne kiya leave all this waise bhi ager suna se kuch paap kam hote hai to usme itna sochne wali baat nhi hai.
Hmm take these files tomorrow meet me sharp 9 in office.

Ang: ok boss

Saying so he left again vansh lean back chair and close his eyes .

Flashback

After ending the party Tarun left , vansh Riddhima had heat up argument and Vansh eyes landed on her back finger marks on her back which is raise his anger 😡 and it was quite unknown to him why this is happening but at that time he just wanted to kill Tarun.

________________________

Tarun pov

How dare she do jodi ki ladki mujhe thappad mara mujhe Tarun Rupani ko iska anjam to achha nhi hoga VR be ready for loss ( he gulp whole glass in ones )

Thuuudd ( glass break)

Ru: ..ko..kon hai waha
      ( Lights turned off nothing was visible to Tarun as he was highly drunk and it was dark too .
There in dark only he could found a muscular structure standing face not visible . He move ahead taking tumbling steps . Vansh was standing with red blood shot eyes .

Ru: va ...VR
Tum ohohhh ( chuckle) oh to yaha apni biwi ki taraf se mafi mangne aye ho good she should be sorry and you too chalo ek chance pr dedunga ( he sneaked his hand around Vansh's neck) but one condition bring her to me and the deal is on  ( he said with smrik but all that vansh was silent only his anger was raised up)

Without any delay vansh hold his neck and pinned him to the wall and chocked him with full pressure.
Tarun eyes were popping out as he could breath .

V: how dare you land your dirty eyes on my wife ( he said stressing each word) How dare you ... I know I hate her I want my revenge but she is all my prey. Chahe main usse khushi usse dard du , saza du jo karo lekin sirf mera haq hai  or VR apna haq kisi ko nhi deta do you get that she is mine ..mine to love mine to hate every dam thing about her is mine
(By the time Tarun pass out ) vansh left the place)

FB end
___________________________

Ep end

Precap: wedding rituals

One more updat plss comment how was the chapter and also vote .
Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

I know today is short update but I'm not well so sorry for short update
Next chapter I'll try to post soon .

Take care, stay safe

Byee