chapter 17/ challenge

Hi reader finally back after exam .
So this chapter will continue from  party so those who don't know plz read last chp.

Author pov

Riddhima was going to her room but one of Vansh client Mr.Rupani hold her hand and forcefully drag her for dance she was struggling but he was not letting her go with lusty touch he hold her as lights werd dim and her was in corner so taking advantage of it her try to kiss Riddhima she was struggling and finally she slapped him and light turn on now everyone attention was on her . It was actually humiliating for her as she never face such situations in her life .

Mr.R: what the hell ! How dare you slap me.
( Vansh come forward in concern to know the matter)

V: What happened Mr.Rupani is everything alright.

Mr.R : alright? Alright my foot VR
YOUR WIFE slapped me , Or ye khud ai thi dance ke liye and I just accept it  dance.😤
(Vansh in anger gose to Riddhima and hold her arm grip tight )

R: ye jhut bol raha hai isne zabardasti mujhe pakda

Mr.R: Vansh tumhari wife khud ai thi
          And she try to seduse me

V: what is this Riddhima are u out of your mind you slapped my guest .
Say sorry .
( Now it's heights she won't stay quiet)

Ri: I won't say sorry jab meri galti nhi hai battameezi inhone ki hai ye dance nhi kar rahe the he molest me try to kiss me forcefully  . Or tum mujhe sorry bolne ko bol rahe ho .
( Vansh growl in anger and again tight his grip on her arm she winch in pain) 
Saying this she ran in room crying and devastated state.

Mr.R: VR the deal is over . Jo insult meri ki hai main kabhi nhi bholunga .

Vansh was fuming in anger with blood shot eyes move to his mini bar near pool side.

Ang: thanks everyone for coming now the party is over. ( Everyone left )

--------------------------

Vansh pov,

How dare she behaves like this infront of my guest Riddhima now you are getting more on my nerves not good Sweet...Heart.

Author pov,
Vansh was totally drunk he marched to his room Riddhima was sitting on floor hugging her knees crying she was missing her Maasi Sanchi she has no one to share her feelings 😢😔 door open with tudd she gasped only see the monster .
Vansh close the door and taking big steps marched towards her holding both arms tight pinned her to the wall .

V: kya samjhti ho apne apko huu ,What do you think of yourself
tumhe kuch kiya nhi iska matlab ye nhi ki tum bach gai .... Riddhima remember life time yahi rehne hai kyu apni problem badati ho ( he shouted, she wiggle to free from his clutch)

V: Ek baar tumhara jawab sunliya that doesn't mean har baar tumhari baat sunga, listen you woman don't cross your limits you won't like the consequences .

R: consequences! What consequences yahi mujhe pareshan karoge meri family ko harm karoge yahi naa isse ziyada kar bhi kya sakte ho ya main ya to meri family tumhara target hai, tell me comon .

V: Bohot par nikal aye hai tumhre and why didn't you said sorry to him sirf ek dance ke liye...

R: sirf ek dance (she shouted) ...sirf ek dance nhi tha usne mere sath batameezi ki he try to kiss me touched me huuh or waise bhi main tumse or expect bhi kya kar sakti hu jo insaan khud gira hua hai wo to apne jaise ka sath dega ...... You know what vansh tumne ye bada  ghar to banaliya bada business, bada naam pr mentality chhoti..bohot chhoti tumhe pata hai tum akele kyu ho isiliye kyu tum dusro se apne liye respect expect karte ho pr kisi or ko dete nhi and listen to me Mr Vansh Rai Singhania main tumse darti nhi to jo karna hai kar lena
( Vansh smrik)

V: ye jo tumhare over confidence hai na ye tumko bohot mehenga badega trust me Riddhima it's going to be fun to break youuu and I would love too.

R: you won't Mr VRS because ye jo tumko mera over confidence lag raha hai ye mere vishwaas hai khud pr or apne Bappa pr ke wo khuch galat nhi karenge and waise bhi sach kya hai kya nhi ye main ab tumse nhi bolungi kyuki main janti hu tumse baat karna ke koi faida nhi hai fir sahi ho ya galat or ye tumhe bhi pta hai but you don't want to accept it mai jhut bol rahi hu ya wo,, you hate me that's y you won't take any action and aise nhi hai ke tum apne business partner ko jante nhi leave it main tumhe explain karna zaroori nhi smjhti... Or rahi baat tumhari to EGO tumhare ander hai jiski wajha se tum akele ho and na sahi galat dikhai deta hai sunai... you trust me vansh ek din main ye ego zaroor khatam karungi it's a challenge .

( Ok so I don't want my lead to be abla nari and Riddhima is educated independent girl so she can take stand)

V: (Vansh chuckled) wow wifey challenge haa intresting very interesting let's see who will going to win .

Riddhima move towards closet while  Vansh eyes travel on her back and he sees finger mark and her gown was little torn and now he gets what have happened.

Ep end

Tell me how was the ep comment and also vote sorry far grammatical mistakes.

Stay safe take care ,
Byeee

And sorry for short update actually I was not in mood of writing more 😜🙏🙏🙏🙏sry