chapter 8- will RiAnsh meet?

Hi everyone 👋 let's start,
Author's pov,

At night Riddhu walking in garden as sleep is far away from her eyes, still rolling down her eyes

At night Riddhu walking in garden as sleep is far away from her eyes, still rolling down her eyes. This is the horrible night of her life as someone has snatch ground under her feet she was restless. Someone patt her shoulder she wipe her tears and turned just find Rohit was there she can't control her emotions and again start crying 😭 ,seeing her in this state he can't control himself and take her in warm and consoling hug and try to pacify her .

Then Ridz realise her position and parted herself still they both having eyelock  Ridz teary eyes full of pain and Rohit eyes holding love and concern for her . He just drive in that moment without breaking eye contact he lean to kiss her but Ridz keep her palm inbetween stopping him and she took a stepback when Rohit come back in senses he realised what he was doing 😐 their was an awkward silence😯 . Ridz turn her face other side not to face him.

( Aise kaise koi bhi ridz ko kiss kar sakta hai)😌
_____________________________

Ro: I"m..m.... I'm sorry Riddhima I didn't mean th..a..t  to , I mean (taking deep breath) I love you
( She was amused by his confession)

Ri: WHAT! YE KYA BOL RAHE HO 😲

Ro: trust me I'm not kidding I'm really serious about you .

Ri: ;But y..ye, It's Not Possible!

Ro: but why ?why Riddhi why ? Kya tum mujhe per bharosa nhi karti kya tumko ye lagta hai ke tumhari situation ka advantage le raha hu ?😟

Ri: I need time and whatever is going on in my life I don't think ke main abhi aise kisi bhi cheez pr focus nhi karna chahti hu. I'm already feeling  broken helpless 💔 please leave me alone 😢

Ro: that's what I'm saying I want to heal you Riddhima. Main tumhe duniya ki har khushi dena chahta hu and please don't say tum akele ho main hu or humesha rahunga just trust me.
Ri: Rohit plz mujhe kuch time ke liye akela chod do plz .

Author's pov,

(Rohit leave her and this whol scenario was witnessed by someone)

( Socho socho kis ne dekha🙈 and tell me in comments)

The night was gone with darkness and pain 😔
Next morning

Ridz was in hurry because she wanted to meet vansh and as before meeting him she has to discuss the case with her lawyer .
She went his lawyer's office but find it close and his colleagues told that he will come back after 15 days and now another problem arise for her as she is is having 1 week time with her and the lawyer was her family lawyer . But
still today she have to have meet Vansh at any cost so she reached his office.

(Note: actually vansh have bribe the lawyer and now no will go against him aad help ridz )(chalo vansh)

VR Empire😎

Ridz enter and she was amused by luxury interior she reached at reception.

Recep: yes maam how may I help you .

Ri: Yes I'm Riddhima Mehra actually I wanted to meet Mr Vansh Raisinghania  could you please tell me where he is.

Recep:  Yah maam do you have any appointment ,leme check the details.

Ri: no I don't have any appointment but it's really argent I have to meet him .

Recep: sorry maan then we can't help first you have to take appo. We cannot allow you to him without appo.

Ri: please try to understand it really imp.

Recep: Ok wait let me ask sir .

Receptionist call Angrey and told him about ridz .

Ang: boss wo ladki ai hai .

V: smrik, hmmm ask her to wait I'm busy in some meeting after that ...

Ang: Ok boss  ,hello ask her to wait for sometime boss is busy in meeting.

Recep: ok sir ,Recep. to Ridz
             Maam  sir is busy in meeting .

Ri: ok can you please tell me how much time it will take .

Rec: sorry maam I don't know about this hou please sit in waiting area as soon sir will free hell will call you .

In waiting area ,

It's been 4 hours Ridz was waiting for him but not able to meet and again she ask receptionist about him and she as also don't know about VR and not dare to ask about his meeting .
While talking to recep. She got call and Ridz move aside to attend the call at the same time vansh gose out behind her from office and they both not able to meet .

Ri: yah plz can you ask him it's really serious matter please I won't take much time .

Recep: hm wait let me ask angrey sir (she call Angrey) 
Ang: Now what Lisa

Recep:Si..sir that girl still waiting for Vansh sir .

Ang:(in cold voice) tell her boss left from office for another meeting. And now don't call .

Recep: ok sir . Maam vansh sir has left for other meeting.

Ri:what! left for other meeting aise kaiae chalegeye 4 ghanta wait karaya or ab chale gae . Can you tell me wo kaha gaye hai .

Rec: sorry maam hume unke ane jane ka nhi pta .

Ridz leaves his office in disappointed and reached home , Ashmita was worried for her .

Ash, shona tu agai mili Vansh se ?

Ridz: nhi mujhe 4 ghanta wait karaya or fir dusri meeting ke liye chala gaya . Ab kya hoga masi .

Ash: relax kuch nhi hoga ab still you have some time or hum kuch na kuch kar lenge  hmm.
Nia ja ke fresh ho jao or dinner karo I know subha se kuch nhi khaya hai or aisa na tension m tum apni health ke sath risk lo jao jaldi change karo or dinner ke liye ao ok.

Ri: hmm .

Ash pov ,
Plz Bappa meri bachhi ke sath kuch bura mat karna wo kabhi kisi ka bura nhi karti hai duniya ki sari khushi dena usse or mujhe pta hai kon meri help karega .

Percap: kuch nhi hai 😛.

Plz tell me how was the chapter and who have listen Ridz and Rohit convo.
If you like it do vote my story .

And yar plz kuch apna idea do ke age kya dekhna hai thrill , romance ,drama, obsession . Riansh ki shadi kis ko kis chahiye hai ?  Plz silent reader app log bhi bol diya karo 😅

Stay safe , take care meri tarha bimar na pad jana 😀
Bye lovely readers 😇