chp 14/ Girah Pravesh

Hi everyone 👋😊,

Author's pov

Driver stop the car as the reached VR mansion the journey was silent and Riddhima was totally lost in her own thoughts as how her life come up such misery . Vansh come out of the car and open Riddhima's side door and broke her thoughts ask her to come out the car he literally pulled her and drag towards the entrance she was silently shedding tears make her stand near the door she don't look up as she don't want to make an contact with him . Vansh ask her to come inside as she followed him not having any option to escape . She was about to enter but he stop her.

V:  opps wait wo jb nai dulhan ati hai to wo kya karte amm dadi kuch to bolti hai haaa Girah Pravesh but wait I didn't bring you to my home actually it's not my home it's my HELL not now it's yours too ( said in mocking tone)

He clapped and lady comes with pot and plate vansh signed her to keep it she followed his order and keep the pot on door entrance and the plate .
and left the as she don't want face vansh anger .

V: soo Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania Narak Pravesh nhi karogi he signed her to hit the pot
(but she was shocked to see the kalash and and plate as in kalash instead of rice there was an Ash and in plate there was black colour liquid instead of alta )

V: Don't be confused Riddhima I'll explain itna zoor mat do apne chote se dimaag pr ye RAAKH dekh rahi ho ye ishara hai iss baat ke main tumhari zindagi aise hi kar dunga or ye kala rang tumhare pair tumhe andhere ke raste pr ley jaenge (he laughed ) so welcome to the hell .
( She cut him between)

R: ye to waqt hi bataega Mr Vansh Rai Singhania kiski zindagi me andhera hoga .
( Chanting bappa's name in her mind she hit the kalash and deep her feet in black colour .
Vansh was amazed by her attitude as how after so much humiliation she still not broken , alas that's what the challenge is about to break her )

Vansh clapped and again the same lady comes
V: Binni (servent) show her the room .
( binni hesitantly asked which)
Ohh sorry again my bad so binni meet Mr Vansh Rai Singhania my wife as today only we got married .
( Binni slightly congrats him what else she can say or ask she just nodded ) .

V: obviously she is my wife so you will take her to my room oppss now it's Our Room haina Riddhima , (looking towards her ) I know biwi ajj ka din bohot khas tha ziyada kuch to special kar nhi paya ( leaning to her ear ) but aaj ki Raat to special bana hi sakta hu . You know it's really precious to married couples ( and wink)

And reality hit Riddhima a shiver ran down her body ,  she just don't have to face him day but also night how she will going to save herself . Riddhima was numb totally numb that what she will going to do the horrible thought takes place in her mind what I'd he try to force her rape all she just can do is pray to god 🙏 to save her dignity .

 Riddhima was numb totally numb that what she will going to do the horrible thought takes place in her mind what I'd he try to force her rape all she just can do is pray to god 🙏 to save her dignity

Binni left Riddhima alone . Ridz look up and analyse the room  each and every corner looking luxurious speaking richness not only richness but the black colour of his room hiding many dark secrets the dangerous aura he has , again she was lost in her thoughts.

V: so did you like Our Room ( said husky voice in her ear)
Riddhima gasp and hurriedly turned around and was about to fall back but he hold her by waist pull her towards him she hit his heart chest . For the first time he has some unknown expression which is dangerous but yet all calm ,she wiggle but he tight his grip .

V: Relaxx sweetheart , relax don't you know jitna daldal me hath pair chalate hai utna hi ander gir jaye hai so just relax main to help kar raha tha tum gir jati . ( Riddhima pushed him)

R: dur raho mujhse warna(pointing her finger to him )

V: warna kyaa Ridhima (he take a step she take back again he step and she step back) warna kya bolo .
R: dekho mere pass bhi mat ana.....aaa ( she falls on bed and vansh on top )

Riddhima's eyes were close due to fear but Vansh kept look her fearful expression and smrik

Riddhima's eyes were close due to fear but Vansh kept look her fearful expression and smrik .

E

p end ...........

Percap : house party, Riddhima's humiliation .

Hello reader I know I'm posting late as yesterday only my test have over  sorry but dear read there will be slow Update please 🙏

Tell me how was the chapter and also vote please. Sorry for grammatical mistakes and pictures belong to respective owners.

Take care stay safe 😘
Bye everyone 👋