xvi.

|i could not believe it, i will board a car!|

"Anyway, I have to go now, few tests to be taken tomorrow."

Bellina plastered a smile looking up at him, "Yes, I must go as well."

But he still stood where he was. Is this him waiting for me to leave first?

Yes. I believe. So Bellina blankly turned around and started walking, almost forgetting the pair of shoes he lent her. The redhead turned around, and yet again, flinched as she bumped into him. She didn't realize he was chasing after her. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," he says walking back once again. "I just wanted to thank you for telling me. I don't understand the half of what you're going through but uh — this must feel extremely boggling, no?" 

"I've always dreamt of living like this, but yes. It is hard, I get used to it every day, though." 

He reached for his pocket and looked at his phone. I'm glad I remember what it's called now. 

"It's 4 pm. I have the time, do you?" he continues, Bellina could see the light in his eyes though she can't quite put up why. Before she could even ask, "I have so many questions, forgive me." he says. 

She nodded and started to walk, finding him still where he stood, she was confused. 

"My car is in this way," he says with a faint smile. She was embarrassed, though ecstatic. She knew she has always wanted to take an attempt with the vehicle she saw in the book. 

She ran in absolute happiness to where he pointed his car was. And not the lady-running anymore, no. Flat-out running with her hair on the wind. I could not believe it, I will board a car!

Averell heard him guffaw behind her, as he started running as well. "Remind me why are you running again?"

She smiled, still running, "I have never seen nor rode a car before. We had horses and carriages, yes. But a vehicle run by an engine, no!"

The two of them stopped, but Bellina continued her journey by walking slowly to the car, she was in complete awe. "Blimey, what a sight for sore eyes," she whispered, eyes are wide open, and her jaw was dropped. 

She heard a click inside the car and flinched, she knocked on one of the windows, "Hello? Is someone there?"

Eugene shook his head in disbelief, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Do not aberrate, but — I believe there is someone inside of your car!" the redhead whisper-screamed. 

The boy laughed, "No, dumbass, I just opened it."

It was apparent in Bellina's eyes that she was addled."But, no, no that can't be, I saw it you're there — that does not make any sense — "

Eugene laughed again, but this time, out loud.