Epilogue

This made Bog angry! He tried to attack Roland but Plum stopped him. They didn't know if the potion worked yet. But they were about to. She opened her eyes and started singing the same song Dawn was singing. Roland was happy with the results. But everyone was confused. Until (Y/N) punched him in the face sending him falling over the edge, the potion splashing on him too. The potion didn't work on (Y/N) because she was already in love. Bog was relieved to know it didn't work. The Fairy King learned something out of this. Never judge someone how it, he or she appears. Only to see Dawn kiss Sunny and faint. (Y/N) took Bog's boutonniere from Thang and walked over to him.

"Are you... okay?" (Y/N) asked

"I'm fine. Wings, shoulders, head, all good," Bog chuckled, "You?"

"I'm good... too. I just wanted to say... I'll never see this place the same way ever again."

"Yeah," Bog was  kinda disappointed  that it wasn't a confession

"Here," (Y/N) put the boutonniere on Bog, "It's hideous, but..."

A leaf fell off the very broken boutonniere, "Yeah."

"Then... Bye!" (Y/N) walked off accidentally sounding cute before coming back, "I didn't mean to sound so cute."

"Cute actually works for you."

(Y/N) started walking away again.

"You know..." Bog began

"Yes?" (Y/N) turned around

"Feel free to visit whenever you like."

"Oh. Okay."

Both were too nervous to give a confession. (Y/N) started to walk off again. Then, Dawn showed up making Bog back off.

"Please don't sing!" Bog begged

"You know what, Bog?" Dawn asked

"'Boggy,'" Bog accidentally corrected.

"It's never going to work between us."

"Well..."

"Shh! It's not you, it's me."

"No problem."

"Yeah, yeah. No problem at all," (Y/N) said popping up again.

"(Y/N), a word," Dawn took her sister away.

"I smell romance," Griselda said smiling at Bog

"I hate that you always hover and watch and worry!" Dawn said

"I'm sorry?" (Y/N) said confused

"But I love that you came to this forest... to save me. So, now, I get to lecture you."

(Y/N) was still confused. But finally, Dawn was going to teach her older sister a lesson about love.

'I know something about love. You've gotta want it bad. If that guy's got into your blood, go out and get him. If you want him to be the very part of you that makes you wanna breathe, here's the thing to do. Tell him that you're never gonna leave him. Tell him that you're always gonna love him. Tell him!'

'Tell him,' some Goblins said

'Tell him!'

"My dear, we need to have a talk. Tell her how you feel," Griselda told Bog, 'Tell her right now.'

'We know something about love. You've gotta show it and...' Griselda and some Goblins sang.

'Make him see the moon up above,' Dawn sang

'Reach out and get it.'

'If you want him to make your heart sing out.'

'If you want her to only think of you.'

'Tell him that you're never gonna leave him. Tell him that you're always gonna love him. Tell him, tell him, tell him. Tell him right now.'

'Tell her right now!'

'Tell him that you're never gonna leave him.'

'Tell her that you're always gonna love her. Tell her, tell her, tell her!'

"Not that I'm nagging, but..." Griselda pushed Bog into the air with (Y/N).

'Tell her right now!' Everyone told Bog

Bog was visibly nervous. Who could blame him? He's never confessed to anyone. Why do you think he used the Love Potion? But, he plucked up enough courage to try and sing the same song (Y/N) and Roland sang on their wedding day and what all the other spelled creatures were singing. But he was struggling. So, (Y/N) shushed him

"Maybe I should take it from here," (Y/N) said taking his staff.

He was relieved to have that pressure off his shoulders. (Y/N) started using the staff as a guitar, making rock music. This surprised Bog but he was happy to see she was also comfortable with his type of music.

'Wild thing! You make my heart sing! You make everything Groovy!' (Y/N) sang.

'Oh, wild thing! You make my heart sing!' Bog sang smiling.

'You make my heart sing'

'You make everything...'

'Groovy!' They sang together.

'Wild thing, I think I love you! But I wanna know for sure!' (Y/N) sang.

'Come on, hold me tight. I love you,' they confessed.

They flew and held hands, smiling at each other. Then, as (Y/N) turned upside down, they kissed. At last, the two kingdoms would be united. And not through peace, through love. (Y/N) and Bog spent their whole lives together finally finding the love they were missing. As for Roland. Well, he fell in love with a Goblin thanks to the potion. But he never bothered our couple ever again.

~Fin~