🦋Day Off pt1🦋

It's been a little over a week since I've seen Vallyk. I've been avoiding him for a few days because our last encounter was a bit.. weird. I just don't want to get too close.

It's Saturday so I don't have to work, thank god. I decide treat myself to a leisure day, I've been really stressed lately and I think it would be good for me.

First stop, is the spa. I get my nails done,facial, and massage. I walk out of the shop satisfied. My stomach starts to grumble so I decide to stop by the cafe and get a snack.

I decide to try something new and get an Affogato. I get a window seat and get out my sketch pad to continue a few designs I'm working on, in private. I think back to what Jenny my co worker said before. This would be a good way to show off some of my work... but Mrs Marion hates me there's no way she would say yes. I shake the thoughts out my head. I sigh, I should get some fresh air. I finish my food and toss it into the trash before heading out of the coffee shop.

I walk down the street. A docking station catches my eyes, and an idea pops into my head. I smile as I make my way over to the bikes. I pay and pull one of them off the lock. I swing my leg over the bike and start pedaling around the city. I feel at ease as I feel the wind blowing in my face as I watch all the buildings I pass by. I never realized how beautiful New York was. Maybe living here isn't so bad.

***
I push the bike back into the lock at a different dock a couple blocks away.

The park is a few minutes from here so I decide to walk there. I sit down at a bench in the middle of the park. I watch families with their little toddlers running around, people throwing frisbees with their dogs, and a couple by the water fountain-
I take squint my eyes to take a closer look, and it hits me. It's Vallyk. He's kissing a girl, probably his girlfriend. He moves to the side and I can see the girls face clearly, my eyes widen as soon as I see who it is.

Ashley!?