Bloopers and Behind the Scene 2!

We all know where this is going. Also, unfortunately no song today... or picture T~T

⚠️ STRONG LANGUAGE! ⚠️ 

Chapter 14

In between one scene and another, after Y/n had been showered with cold water, she had an idea.

"Wilbur." Y/n grinned. "Wilby, give me a hug."

"No! Piss off your wet and cold!" Wilbur yelled as he ran around the studio.

By the end, Y/n had gotten Techno:

"Oh hey Y/-" Y/n quickly hugged him, getting the front half of his clothes wet.

"Oh! Your cold! Get off!" He yelled. "I already had to practically hug you for 15 minutes earlier!"

She had gotten Wilbur:

"Y/n- DONT you dare-!" Y/n had cornered Wilbur.

Y/n quickly leaped at Wilbur, getting his front half soaked as he tried prying the girl off.

Y/n had even gotten Tommy:

"N/n! No! Get off!" The younger boy yelled.

Another part of chapter 14:

The scene was over, but Y/n was still snuggling up to Technoblade wrapped in the wooly blanket.

"Y/n, you know the scene is over, right?" The pink haired boy said.

"I know, but I'm actually cold..." Y/n mumbled, making Technoblade laugh.

Chapter 15:

Technoblade was trying to get Y/n out of the blanket. He tried grabbing and tugging at multiple different places, all just to fail.

Technoblade got sick of this, put his arms under the blanket and Y/n, and just lifted the blanket up with Y/n in it. That was before dropping Y/n back down on the bed, earning a surprised yelp and a string of curses.

"Jesus Christ!" Y/n yelled when she was dropped. "What the hell just happened!?"

The producers and Technoblade only laughed.

Another part of chapter 15

"Father?"

Phil tried to keep a sad face, but in the middle, lost it.

"God DAMMIT, dad!" Y/n yelled while Phil was on the ground, wheezing.

"Phil," Technoblade said, "Phil, why? It was so good... WE WERE ALMOST TO THE CUT!"

A random bit in between scenes - this was around the last parts of chapter 15

"Y/N!" A voice boomed.

"Uh oh." Y/n laughed as she hid behind Wilbur.

Techno still saw her and walked up to the siblings.

"You knotted my hair!" Technoblade exclaimed.

"I can undo it." Y/n giggled.

"You better." Technoblade grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Have some more bloopers while chapter 16 is in the making! 

Word count is 401 words.