Part twenty nine-Waking up to a cuddling Harry and babysitting with 1D

I woke up and looked around everyone was gone expect for Harry, who was spooning me with him arms around me I shook Harry a bit and when he woke up he started rubbing his eyes looking at me. He smiled looked at me and said "morning babe" in his sleepy voice! Omg I love his sleepy voice I was interrupted when by lips pressing to mine I kissed back and he gently cupped my cheek I smiled into the kiss and slowly pulled away. Harry had a huge smile and said "thats the best way to wake up" , "aww and well lets go find the others", "naw im just gonna stay here for a bit" I smiled at him as I slowly walked to the washroom once I got there I went to open the door and someone walked out wit a mask and said "BOO", I jumped and hit Niall on his arm, He smiled and saying "good morning gorgeous" I blushed "morning" and I went in the washroom brushing my hair and I put it up in a pony tail. I felt Niall wrap his arms around my waist so I smiled asking "so what are we doing today" and I turned to look at him. He smiled down at me "just hanging with the lads and maybe we can go out somewhere", My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

Me:Hey

Mom:hey honey how have u been I havent heard from you for a while

Me: im great and dont worry im okay

Mom:I need you to watch your brother and cousin for a few hours

Me:but im kinda bus-

Mom:please Marissa maybe you can take them out

Me:okay hold on let me talk to someone

Mom:call me right back love you

Me: okay love you too and bye

Niall said "so whats up baby", "well I need to babysit could I bring my brother and cousin over for a few hours", "of course babe" he walked away getting his jacket and shoes on. I walked over to him slowly "not now babe" Niall looked at me and said "babe?oo I like it", I bit my lip "let me call my mom back" just as I was about to dial her number when my phone started ringing so I answered it.

Me:hey

Mom:so whats happening

Me:well im gonna come pick them up in an hour so pack a bag full of toys for them to play with please

Mom:alright thank you so much sweetie love u

Me:love u too

Niall asked "hmmm what shall we do for the next hour?", I started thinking when someone knocked on the door and it was Kyle. He walked over to me and said "morning sis" and went to hug me. I gave him a hug and Niall wrapped his arms around us saying "group hug". I smiled wrapping one of my arms around Niall he leaned towards me kissing my cheek. Liam came in the room and told me "Marissa, Louis wants u in the kitchen" so I walked to the kitchen and he was standing there and said "close your eyes and hold out your hands" I stopped to look at him because hes a prankster after a few seconds of starring I closed my eyes and opened my hand. Suddenly I felt something wet pouring down my head and I turned around to see Louis standing there with a cup upside down above my head.