009: B.E; G!p✅

Celia;g!p

Billie felt arms around her as she was changing into clothes she was going to sleep in. She immediately got scared and got ready to throw hands until she smelt the mesmerizing scent of Celias perfume.

"Cel?" She says turning her head around.

"I'm home. She says kissing the side of Billies neck. Celia had finally came home from college.

She turned billie and pulled her close to her, connecting their lips. Her hands roamed billies body and stopped at her ass. She slowly walked them towards the bed.

"I missed you" Celia mumbled against her lips as she pushed her down onto the bed. " me too" bil replied.

Celia pulled billies shirt off as well as her own, she kissed over her exposed chest. Her breath quickened as she rubbed her hard-on against billies core. She moaned loudly, Celia unclips her bra and removes her jeans. Leaving her in her boxers.

"I need you Celia, it's been too long." Billie whimpered, Celia quickly took off her boxer and bils underwear m. She peppered kisses down her body towards her already dripping center. She looked up at her silently asking for permission to touch her.

She nodded furiously, she immediately attached her lips to her core. Billies hands gripped Celias hair. Her moans continued to get louder, she was 100% sure the neighbors could hear.

Celia worked her tongue in and out, tasting Billie for the first time in months. Her lower stomach tightened signaling her release was about to come up.

"Cel!" She moaned as she came hard, panting heavily as she licked billies juices up. She leaned up to kiss her, making sure she could taste herself on her lips and tongue.

"I need the rest of you" Billie mumbled against Cels lips. She nodded and lined herself up with billies center. Celias moved inside of her, immediately loving the way she moaned as she thrusted into her recklessly.

"Oh god, fuck. I love you Celia!" Billie moaned scratching her nails down poor Celias; now red, skin.
"Fuck, Billie." She groaned at the slight pain she gave her. Billie felt the familiar knot in her stomach, Celia wrapped her arm around her neck to pull her into a kiss.

"Celia I'm gonna come" she moaned into her mouth, cumming for the second time tonight.

She let her ride out her orgasm and then flipped her over, making billie go on her hands and knees. She sunk back into billies sore pussy, getting deeper than she was before.

"I can't" Billie stated weakly.

"Yes you can" Celia said slapping her ass, leaving a large red mark. She began pounding into her as if her life depended on it. Billies moans were loud and erratic. Celia wasn't going to stop until billie came for the third time.

She groaned loudly when Billie clenched around her as she reached her climax. Cel wasted no time and pulled out quickly, releasing on billies back. Celia quickly got up to clean her backside up.

"I love you billie" she whispered into her ear.

"I can't feel my legs you asshole" Billie groans in annoyance, but she still has a small smile on her face.

Celia chuckled and wiped her cum of her back. "That's a sign that I did a good job." She said kissing billies cheek and helping her get into a comfortable position so she could sleep.

"I love you too cel" she mumbled as she drifted off into sleep.