010: A.G; Gxg✅

"Celia why the fuck are you ignoring me right now?" I say, following her into her bedroom.

We're best friends and share an apartment in Los Angeles.

"Hello?!" She continues to ignore me.

I roll my eyes and stare at her hard. "Cel, will you stop acting like this and talk to me? The fuck did I do?"

She slams down her phone and looks at me.

"Ariana, please.. you haven't done anything. Leave it alone for fucks sake." I scoff and stands up from her bed before looking around her room and running my hands through my hair.

"You expect me to 'leave it alone' when you've been ignoring me for a week straight? That's dumb as fuck and you know it. Stop acting like a bitch!"

Celia stands up, leaving her phone on her dresser and walking over towards me.

"Repeat that?"

I smack my lips and repeat myself.

"I said you're acting like a fucking bitc-" before I can finish, Celias hand goes around my throat and I'm pushed against the end of her bed.

She lets out a low laugh and lays me on her bed, climbing over me, hand still around my neck.

"So I'm a bitch? Huh Ariana?" She says lowly.

I look up at her and bite my lip, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Cel-" she turns me around and slaps my ass. "Shut the fuck up" I whimper and nod.

I feel her hand slide under my shirt, immediately making contact with my covered heat.

She uses her thumb and places it on my clit, rubbing in a slow motion.

"You think you call me out of my name and expect me not to react?-" she pulls down my underwear, snatching them from around my ankles. "-Ari, you've got it all wrong" she finishes this sentence by pushing two fingers in me.

"Fuck cel!" She shushes me and moves her fingers at a quick speed.

She hums in satisfaction seeing me face down and squirming in pleasure, she pulls out her fingers and turns me on my back.

"Keep your locked with mine, understand Ariana?"

I moan and nod while moving my hips back and forth in a way of begging for her touch.

She moves down my body and lowers her face in between my thighs. She licks a strip up my lips causing me to jolt.

"Celia please..."

She laughs at my request and shakes her head. Grabbing my thighs, she places them over her shoulder and kisses my heat before placing her mouth on me and beginning to eat me out.

I move my hips and whine while trying to keep eye contact with her.

"Celia!"

She hums sending vibrations that make my back arch and I pull her hair.

She continues to do so every now and then until I feel a wave of immense pleasure come over me.

"Celia I'm gonna cu-" she places my legs down and replaces her mouth with her fingers, moving them in and out at a fast pace.

"That's right baby, come for me"

I let out a loud moan and grip onto Celias wrist.

"Fuck"

I open my eyes and see her smirk and lick her lips while looking at my cum covering her fingers, she slows down the movements of her fingers and takes them out. Sticking them in her mouth and looking at me.

"Respect me next time, Ariana."

🌸

I'm listening to checkmate while writing these ☝️