006: B.E; Gxg✅

As Celia slowly kissed up and down my sensitive pale neck, a sensation of lust flowed through me. Celia sucked on the sensitive part of my neck, drawing blood.

"That hurts" I whimper, my eyebrows furrowing in pain.

"Shut up billie" she whispered not angry, but annoyed that I was talking.

She started to kiss further down my body making sure to hit all the sweet spots, I start unhooking my bra so she could get easier access. I allowed her to grope my breasts and pull my panties down.

I pull off her shirt and attempt to pull off her shorts, Grabbing her ass.

"Slut. Did I say you could do that?" She questioned, I shake my head 'no'

"Words" she grabs my chin making me face up to her.

"N-no, I'm sorry" I apologize, my blue eyes looking into her brown ones.

"I'm going to have to punish you won't I? Do you want that?" She said, pushing me back towards the wall, a little moan falls out of my mouth and my head falls back against the wall groaning at the fact she just witnessed me basically give myself to her. She chuckles at my submissiveness.

"Who would've thought? Big, bad, Billie would be so...?" She nods at me too finish. Referring to our conversation before this, telling her I wasn't a sub; nor will I ever be.

"I'm not a sub" I grit. She just laughs.

She reached her hand between my legs and rubs my clit harshly making me grab her arm and dig my nails into them.

"You're so wet for me" she says when two fingers move towards my entrance.

I groan impatiently and she slams her fingers into my heat, pumping in and out as fast as she possibly can.

This goes on for a few minutes until I feel the familiar feeling bubble up in my stomach,
"I'm gonna cum" I moan out, grabbing her arms tighter incase I decide to fall. I literally am only
against a wall.

She quickly takes her fingers out, laughing slightly at my state.

"Why'd you stop?" I pant,

"If I let you cum that wouldn't be punishment, now would it little one?" She smirks as she lets go of me, my legs wobble as I fall to the floor.

"No" I hang my head,

"No what, Billie?" I roll my eyes, but making it not too noticeable.

"No, mommy" I look up at her to see a small smile on her lips, her eyes filled with lust.

She kneels down in front of me and pulls my hair back forcefully.

"Open your mouth,whore." I do as she says and stick out my tongue in a teasing way. She spits into my mouth and uses her finger to close it.

"Swallow that shit"

She gets up and grabs one of the small vibrators from the bed. She slowly walks over to me and holds her hand out for me to grab it. I cuddle into her and we walk towards the bed. She lays me back and turns the vibrator on, sliding it easily into my pussy.

I moan as she begins to lick and suck on my nipple, she bites down slightly making pain shoot through my body.

"Holy shit I'm gonna fucking cum Celia" i close my eyes shut as my back arches of the bed.

"Don't you dare cum Billie. Hold it" she lands a slap against my pussy, my legs start shaking violently.
She keeps doing that for another 3-4 minutes, though it feels like a lifetime.

"I- I cant hold it anymore" I whimper as tears start rolling out of my eyes.

"You can, and you will" she states before pressing her lips onto mine. I cant even kiss her back because I'm trying so hard to focus.

She brings her hand back down to my clit and starts rubbing fast, I moan loudly and grab the sheets in my hands.

She pulls out the vibrator from my vagina and turns it off, she places it on my lips and tells me to "open" I do so and suck my juices off of it.

She sticks her two fingers back inside me, curling them. Before telling me it's okay to come now.

I finally let go and my body shakes, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Good girl" she praises and places a kiss to my forehead.

I lay there quietly with my eyes closed, my breathing heavy. Celia plays with my hair and brushes it off my sweaty forehead.

"I love you billie"

"I love you too" I finally open my eyes to see Celia staring down at me.

"Are you alright?" She asks me, I nod and tell her I'm fine but I'll probably be sore tomorrow.

🌸

I used the beginning of a story, but I didn't like how it ended so I did the rest myself. Pretty proud ngl😟
Also I hate using mommy but y'all horny freaks love it so idk ☝️